0 Comments 0 Shares 271 Views
Discover new people, create new connections and make new friends
- Please log in to like, share and comment!
- Jishun Changshu added article Other2021-08-31 08:40:58 - Translate -Features of PV Plush FabricThe main component of PV velvet is polyester. There are two kinds of matte and semi-gloss. It does not shed hair or ball and has various styles. It is a knitted fabric that has risen and become popular in the past two years. It is widely used in the production and processing of clothing, toys, and bedding products, and is favored by garment factories, supermarkets, and traders at home and...0 Comments 0 Shares 237 Views
- Jishun Jishun added article Other2023-01-17 08:20:10 - Translate -Sheets, Duvet And Pillowcases Cut Out a Few Other ThingsFirst, layer the finished fabric on a long table. Then cut according to the established plan. This basic plan involves calculating the number of sheets, quilt covers, and pillowcases to cut and the sizes they will need. Here, faults are also deleted or flagged. For bedding, especially duvet covers and pillowcases, it is especially important that the top and bottom are cut from the same...0 Comments 0 Shares 103 Views
- Jishun Jishun added article Home2022-11-08 05:36:06 - Translate -What Are The Types Of Fleece FabricsIn addition to being made from a variety of materials, fleece fabrics are versatile and have different properties. Common fleece fabrics include Pv plush fabric, Shu velveteen fabric, etc. Below are some of the most common types of wool and their applications. Sherpa wool - Sherpa wool is 100% polyester and is easily recognizable for its fluffy texture. As an alternative to wool fleece, Sherpa...0 Comments 0 Shares 118 Views
- Jishun Changshu added article Other2021-09-14 03:33:46 - Translate -What is the Curling Property of Knitted Fabric?The curling of knitted fabrics is the phenomenon of edge fabric wrapping caused by the reduction of the stress in the edge loops of the fabric. Hemming is the shortcoming of knitted fabrics. It can cause uneven seams of garment pieces or size changes of garment edges, thereby affecting the overall shape of the garment and the size of the garment. But not all knitted fabrics have hemming...0 Comments 0 Shares 230 Views
- Jishun Jishun added article Home2022-12-06 08:38:00 - Translate -Woven Fabrics And Knitted Fabrics Are Affected By Many Aspects When UsedNow some knitted fabric manufacturers can make knitted and woven fabrics, that is, on the surface, the fabrics have the luster and width of woven fabrics, but they are actually knitted fabrics. In terms of weaving structure, woven fabrics are crisscrossed, and the warp and weft lines can be seen very clearly, and knitting is connected to each other in the form of loops. Due to structural...0 Comments 0 Shares 129 Views