What are the driver applications in the UberEATS clone script?

"There have many ubereats clone applications all around the world.

Suppose, if you ask me, I would suggest rebueats is the best ubereats clone script in abservetech company. It is best to sell the rebueats product. They can recommend many features, offers and it is very easy to use.

They can offer ubereats clone:

Customer/user panel
Restaurant panel
Admin panel
Delivery boy
Here I explained the delivery boy application of ubereats clone:

The delivery boy can easily register in the email or social media platform. And to fill the registration.

Multiple Delivery Request:

The ubereats drivers can accept one or more delivery orders.

Delivery Boy Accept/Reject Options:

The delivery boy can accept the food order near the locations. Sometimes, the ubereats drivers can reject the food order notification request.

Call/Chat app features:

The delivery boy can call or chat with the customer to ask the conform the user delivery address.

Get Customer Location:

The ubereats driver can receive the food from the restaurant and shows the route to reach the customer location and deliver the food quickly.

General Push Notification:

To show all the messages or any notification to shown to the delivery boy from the admin.

Order Reports:

All the food delivery order reports, and along with payment details, it announced by the admin.

Reviews and Rating:

The delivery boy can receive the reviews and ratings. It is very helpful for the ubereats driver to gain the reputation among others."

https://www.abservetech.com/ubereats-clone/

#UberEatsClone #UberEatsCloneScript #Rebueats #Online Food Ordering Script #Online Food Delivery Script # on-demand Online Food Delivery Business

What are the driver applications in the UberEATS clone script? "There have many ubereats clone applications all around the world. Suppose, if you ask me, I would suggest rebueats is the best ubereats clone script in abservetech company. It is best to sell the rebueats product. They can recommend many features, offers and it is very easy to use. They can offer ubereats clone: Customer/user panel Restaurant panel Admin panel Delivery boy Here I explained the delivery boy application of ubereats clone: Registration: The delivery boy can easily register in the email or social media platform. And to fill the registration. Multiple Delivery Request: The ubereats drivers can accept one or more delivery orders. Delivery Boy Accept/Reject Options: The delivery boy can accept the food order near the locations. Sometimes, the ubereats drivers can reject the food order notification request. Call/Chat app features: The delivery boy can call or chat with the customer to ask the conform the user delivery address. Get Customer Location: The ubereats driver can receive the food from the restaurant and shows the route to reach the customer location and deliver the food quickly. General Push Notification: To show all the messages or any notification to shown to the delivery boy from the admin. Order Reports: All the food delivery order reports, and along with payment details, it announced by the admin. Reviews and Rating: The delivery boy can receive the reviews and ratings. It is very helpful for the ubereats driver to gain the reputation among others." https://www.abservetech.com/ubereats-clone/ #UberEatsClone #UberEatsCloneScript #Rebueats #Online Food Ordering Script #Online Food Delivery Script # on-demand Online Food Delivery Business
0 Comments 0 Shares 88 Views