In order to acquire the correct set of Canon Printer Software for your Canon Pixma, begin by downloading it. For this, simply go to the official website of Canon i.e. “canon.com/ijsetup”. Then, bring up its “Setup” webpage. Along with that, you will also need the OS of your Computer. Now, go through the remaining on-screen instructions to get the “Download” link. After that, click on the respective “Download” button to start downloading the Driver Software.
Install The Printer Driver
Proper Installation is essential for completing the “ij.start.canon” process. For this, locate and open the downloaded Printer Driver Software. When you get the Security Prompt pop-up box, select the “Run” tab for validating your System. Then, choose “Yes” on the following “User Account Control” window. This will bring up the Welcome window of Canon Printer’s Setup Wizard.
It is an intuitive Installer Software that will guide you through the Installation process in the most simplest manner. As such, closely follow on-screen instructions. This will involve selecting your “Language”, and “Place Of Residence”. Along with that, you must accept the terms of its “License Agreement”. In addition to that, “Deactivate the Block” on your Firewall Settings window. Following that, you will have to confirm your Network Configuration Settings.
Update Canon Wireless Printer in Windows via Canon.com/ijsetup
From accelerating your PC's boot time to altering your activity community, there are a lot of 10-minute errands you can execute to work on the ease of use of your PC. Introducing a printer in Windows 10 is an easy errand that enables you to begin printing following a fast arrangement. This is the way to add a printer in Windows 10.
- It is important to remember the Network Name and Network Key despite the fact that introducing a Canon Wireless Printer in a Windows PC.
- Turn on the printer.
- Go to the control board of the printer and pick the Wireless choice.
- Go to the Settings choice and open the Wireless Settings menu.
- Pick the Wireless Setup Wizard elective.
- Pursue on-screen orders to append the printer to a remote organization.
- Visit the Canon official site canon.com/ijsetup.
- Go to the Printer part, go into the model number of your printer, and snap on the Submit button.
- Snap on select an alternate OS, pick Windows as Operating framework, and pick the Version of Windows as indicated by the example of your PC.
- Click on the Setup button.
- Presently, download the suggested driver bundle.
- Find the downloaded document.
- Two times click on the downloaded driver document to introduce it on the PC.
- Whenever provoked, click on the Run button.
Follow on-screen orders on the PC to accurately achieve the establishment interaction.
We have clarified the simple tasks How for Update Canon Wireless Printer in Windows. Moreover visit canon.com/ijsetup detailed process to setup printer on Windows.detailed process to setup printer on Windows.