Getting any type of error on QuickBooks software is pretty common, as it involves some heavy codes and algorithms. One such error that we will be talking about in today’s segment is QuickBooks error code 41. There can be a handful of reasons that might cause such an error, which includes banking, or accounting issues. One of the most common reasons behind entering in such an error can be in case an older version of a print driver activation code is being used for a newer version of the driver.
To get a better brief into shunning off the QuickBooks error code 41, make sure that you go through this segment with full concentration. Or else you can grab your phone and ring up to our technical geeks and they will come up with the most convincing solutions easily.
Factors triggering error code 41 in QuickBooks
You can check out the below root causes of QuickBooks error 41, before heading to the measures that can be taken to fix the issue.
- Just in case there is any kind of windows updating issue appearing, you might bump into this error.
- Also, in case QuickBooks crashes or freezes for some time.
- Another reason can be blue screen of death error when working on QuickBooks.
- You might face similar error if the QB software shuts down automatically.
- If you have opened up multiple applications at the same time on the system, then it can land you up in such an error.
- The system is performing quite slow can trigger this error.
- When the installation of QuickBooks on working system is facing any kind of difficulty.
Steps to be performed to fix error 41 in QuickBooks
Every error has particular steps to chuck it off easily, even QuickBooks error code 41 has some. Let us check out those steps one by one:
Process 1: Reset the temp folder permissions
Step 1: Reset the temp folder permissions
- Press windows + R, which would open up the run window on the screen.
- Furthermore, type in TEMP and hit enter tab.
- Right click the empty area of the temp folder, and go for the properties tab.
- You need to further click on the security tab.
- And also ensure that all the usernames and groups on the security tab have full control.
- Last but not the least, save as a PDF again within QuickBooks, after the permissions have been set up to full control.
Step 2: Verify print to the XPS
- Herein, you would have to open up the notepad.
- Enter in test by picking the file and opting for print option.
- Moreover, you need to select the XPS document writer and hit print tab.
- Typing a filename and saving it to the desktop is the next step that you should follow.
- Lastly, move to the desktop and then see the XPS document that has been printed from the notepad.
In case getting on to the fixation processes for QuickBooks error code 41 can’t help you in chucking off the issue successfully, then we have a solution for that as well. You can immediately get on a call with our QuickBooks error technical support team at 1-800-615-2347, and they will ensure to answer all your queries immediately.