The popular and easiest crypto exchange platform- Coinbase Pro allows you to check out reports and account history. With the help of account history, you can analyze your past trading journey. You can improve your trading performance with the help of reports. These reports have been generated automatically and you can find reports for the specific date or month. Users who are using a mobile phone can easily download the account history and reports in Coinbase Pro. But to do so, you may need to get the Coinbase Pro mobile app and log in to your Coinbase Pro Login account.
So, if you are also looking to find and download the account history of the Coinbase Pro account then you need to refer to this post as we are going to discuss the way to find reports in the Coinbase Pro account. If you are using a browser then make sure to update it before moving on to the process.
The process to find reports in Coinbase Pro via browser
Add CoinbasePro.com as a trusted website in your browser and follow the steps that are given below to find reports in Coinbase.
- Go to the ProCoinbase.com web page.
- Sign in to your Coinbase Pro account using a password and username.
- Click the profile name and image.
- Here find the ‘Statements’ option and click on it.
- Now, get to the ‘Generate’ button and click it.
- Choose the ‘Account or Fills’ option.
- To download the report, click on the ‘Download’ button.
- Finally, you have downloaded the reports in your Coinbase Pro login account.
Also, Read more >> Whether it is a BlockFi account or any other account that you have created on social media, it is always a good idea to change your account password at a regular interval. Learn two different methods to change the BlockFi login password by clicking here >> BlockFi Login
Way to check reports in Coinbase Pro via mobile
You can easily get to the reports in Coinbase Pro using your Android or iOS device. But before that, make sure to install Coinbase Pro mobile app by visiting App or Play Store.
- Open the Coinbase Pro mobile app
- Login to your Coinbase Pro login account
- Head to the ‘Profile’ icon and click it
- Now, find and click ‘Statements’ to proceed
- Click the ‘Generate’ button to find reports
- Find and click the ‘Account or Fills’ option
Once you finish the report generation process, you can easily download the report on your device by clicking the “Download” button.
In short, users of the Coinbase Pro account can easily generate and download account history and reports. If you are not sure about the way to find and download reports in Coinbase Pro using a mobile or web browser then you need to refer to the steps that we have illustrated in this post. We hope that you have learned the way to find reports in the Coinbase Pro login account.