India Beer Market Synopsis
The India beer market has grown significantly in recent years due to an increase in demand from younger generations, increasing disposable income levels, and changing lifestyles leading to greater consumption of alcoholic beverages across various demographics of consumers. India is now the third largest beer consumer globally, after China and USA.
According to 6Wresearch, the India Beer Market size is estimated to augment during the forecast period 2020-2026. The market is experiencing notable growth in the country, influenced by changing consumer preferences and increasing discretionary income on various beer brands. Shifting consumer preferences towards beer from traditional beverages, especially among youngsters is the factor driving the beer market growth in the country. Moreover, increasing the purchase of imported beer brands and premium beers with the growing population income is another factor likely to secure a high beer demand, impacting positively on the market growth. With the rapid urbanization, the population adapting to Western culture including the consumption of beer. This has led to increased beer purchases. The expansion of modern retail platforms such as supermarkets, hypermarkets, and online product delivery, has made it convenient for to consumers access a range of beers. This will augment the India beer market growth.
Key Players of the India Beer Market
The India Beer Market is highly competitive with the presence of several leading companies in the country. Some of them are mentioned below in the list:
- United Breweries Limited (UBL)
- Budweiser (Anheuser-Busch InBev India)
- Carlsberg India Private Limited
- Heineken (Heineken India Private Limited)
Key attractiveness of the report
- COVID-19 Impact on the Market.
- 10 Years Market Numbers.
- Historical Data Starting from 2016 to 2019.
- Base Year: 2019.
- Forecast Data until 2026.
- Key Performance Indicators Impacting the Market.
- Major Upcoming Developments and Projects.
COVID-19 Influence on the India Beer Market
COVID-19 has affected the India Beer Market which is a part of the Asia Pacific beer market. The market faced a major disruption in the product supply due to strict lockdown and travel restrictions, making it difficult for the breweries to source raw materials led to delays in production. In addition to this, all the bars, restaurants, and pubs were closed during the pandemic to curb the virus spread. These measures affected the beer demand and led to a decline in beer market sales in the country. Moreover, imported beers were banned due to the major travel restrictions, which declined the market growth with the decline in product purchases.
Key Highlights of the Report
- India Beer Price Trends
- India Beer Porter's Five Forces
- Market Opportunity Assessment By By Production
- India Beer Industry Life Cycle
- Market Opportunity Assessment By By Packaging
- Historical Data and Forecast of India Beer Revenues & Volume for the Period 2016 - 2026
- Market Opportunity Assessment By Category
- Historical Data and Forecast of India Beer Market Revenues & Volume By Type for the Period 2016 - 2026
- Market Opportunity Assessment By Type
6Wresearch is the premier, one-stop market intelligence and advisory centre, known for its best-in-class business research and consulting activity. We provide industry research reports and consulting services across different industries and geographies which provide industry players an in-depth coverage and help them in decision-making before investing or entering into a particular geography.
Contact Us: Phone: +911143024305 | Email Id: email@example.com