During the forecast period 2023 to 2033, the ESR1 Mutated Metastatic Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market is expected to grow at a value of 11% CAGR, according to Future Market Insights. By the year 2033, the global market for ESR1 mutated metastatic breast cancer diagnostics is expected to rise up to a market valuation of US$ 185 Million.
One of the key drivers of growth in the ESR1 mutated metastatic breast cancer diagnostics market is the increasing prevalence of breast cancer. Breast cancer is one of the most common types of cancer, affecting millions of people worldwide. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), breast cancer is the most common cancer among women globally, with an estimated 2.3 million new cases diagnosed in 2020 alone. As breast cancer continues to be a major public health concern, the demand for advanced diagnostic tools like ESR1 mutated metastatic breast cancer diagnostics is expected to rise.
Get a PDF Sample with Latest Market Insights@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16943
Advancements in diagnostic technology have also contributed to the growth of the ESR1 mutated metastatic breast cancer diagnostics market. In recent years, there have been significant advances in the field of cancer diagnostics, including the development of advanced imaging techniques and molecular diagnostic tests. These advancements have made it possible for medical professionals to identify ESR1 mutations more accurately and efficiently, allowing for earlier diagnosis and more personalized treatment options.
Another factor driving growth in the ESR1 mutated metastatic breast cancer diagnostics market is the increasing awareness of ESR1 mutations among medical professionals and patients. As medical research continues to uncover new information about breast cancer mutations, more healthcare providers are becoming aware of the importance of ESR1 testing. This increased awareness has led to greater demand for ESR1 mutated metastatic breast cancer diagnostics, as well as increased funding for research and development in this area.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study:
- The global ESR1 mutated metastatic breast cancer diagnostics market is expected to grow with a 11% CAGR during 2023 to 2033.
- By end user, diagnostic centres are expected to hold 47% of the market share in 2023 for ESR1 mutated metastatic breast cancer diagnostics market.
- North America is expected to possess 45% market share for ESR1 mutated metastatic breast cancer diagnostics market in 2023.
- Europe ESR1 mutated metastatic breast cancer diagnostics market size is expected to possess 40% market share in 2023.
“As medical professionals continue to focus on improving patient outcomes and developing more personalized treatment options, ESR1 mutated metastatic breast cancer diagnostics will play an increasingly important role in the diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer” states an FMI analyst
Key players in the ESR1 mutated metastatic breast cancer diagnostics are Berlin-Chemie, Pfizer, Sanofi, G1 Therapeutics, Inc., Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company, Zenopharm, Arvinas, Sermonix Pharmaceuticals, Roche, AstraZeneca, Novartis, Zentalis Pharmaceuticals, Olema Pharmaceuticals
- Sanofi has developed a targeted therapy called SAR439859, which is currently being evaluated in clinical trials for the treatment of advanced breast cancer, including ESR1 mutated metastatic breast cancer. SAR439859 is an oral selective estrogen receptor degrader (SERD) that works by blocking the activity of the estrogen receptor (ER) protein, which is often overexpressed in breast cancer cells. The drug has shown promising results in preclinical studies, and it is currently being evaluated in several clinical trials to assess its safety and efficacy in breast cancer patients.
- G1 Therapeutics has been involved in the development of diagnostic tools to identify ESR1 mutations in breast cancer patients. In 2021, the company announced that it had entered into a collaboration with Guardant Health, a leading precision oncology company, to develop a liquid biopsy test for the detection of ESR1 mutations in circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) from breast cancer patients.
Key Segments Profiled in the ESR1 Mutated Metastatic Breast Cancer Diagnostics Industry Survey
- Aromatase inhibitors
- Ovarian suppression
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Small molecule inhibitors
- Tumor-agnostic treatments
- Research and Academic Institutes
- Diagnostic Centres
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa