Trusted by a million users, the MetaMask wallet extension has been catering to the crypto need of users for a long now. However, many users are still not aware of a few of its functions and today we are going to discuss one of its features that are not known by a lot of users. Using this feature, you can easily sync your browser wallet extension with your mobile phone, be it Android or iPhone. Yes, we are talking about the "MetaMask Mobile Sync" feature.
As already said, you can use this feature to simultaneously use your wallet on your PC as well as a web browser. But, if you are not sure about how to use this feature, then you can always refer to the section that follows. However, before you proceed, make sure you know your Metamask login credentials as they are required to get started with the app feature.
The method to use MetaMask Mobile Sync feature
Below are the steps with which you can get started with this syncing feature. If you are not able to follow the steps that are listed below, you can repeat the same procedure after uninstalling and reinstalling the MetaMask app on your device.
- The first thing you need to do is install the MetaMask Mobile version
- You can get it by navigating to the MetaMask login page
- From here, you can choose your application store
- After getting it, launch the mobile app on your browser
- In the next step, you need to click on the "Sync or Import" option
- Then, click on the "Scan QR Code" option
- Now, you need to log in with your MetaMask login details
- Further, click "Settings" and "Advanced"
- Choose the "Sync with Mobile" option to get the QR code
- Now, you need to scan this QR code from the app to complete the syncing process
As you can see, the process to sync your MetaMask Browser extension with your MetaMask Mobile app is pretty simple. All you need to do is use the sync feature in the same manner as has been discussed above. For more information on this topic, you can also navigate to the official website of MetaMask and do as discussed.