Mahindra provides a huge range of 35+ tractor models in India. Mahindra and Mahindra tractors generate good farm tractors and equipment. With a range of 15 - 75 HP tractors, Mahindra matches the diversity and interests of Indian farmers.
Top 2 Mahindra Tractor Models
Mahindra Arjun Novo 605 DI-MS
- The Mahindra Arjun Novo 605 DI-MS is equipped with a dual-diaphragm type clutch, making the tractor's operating system easy and smooth.
- The tractor has multi-disc mechanical oil-immersed brakes, which offer low slippage and high grip and protect the driver from accidents.
- The Mahindra Arjun 605 DI-MS steering type is power steering that provides fast response and easy control.
- This tractor has an 1800 kg hydraulic lifting capacity, making it efficient to pull, raise and push all the heavy implements.
- The Mahindra Arjun Novo 605 on-road price starts from Rs 6.50-7.00 Lakh*.
Mahindra 585 DI Power Plus BP
- The Mahindra 585 tractor has power steering, which makes the control easy and offers effortless gear shifting.
- The tractor offers dry disk brakes or the optional oil-immersed brakes, which offer less slippage and affect braking.
- It is an effective and efficient tractor model with a 49-litre fuel tank to handle the long-duration operation.
- The Mahindra 585 DI tractor model has all the modern and advanced features to perform all types of haulage and agriculture operations.
- The multiple gear speeds make it capable of farming implements such as leveler, rotavator, potato planter, potato digger, reaper, etc.
- Mahindra 585 DI Power Plus BP on-road price is Rs 6.00 Lakh* - 6.40 Lakh*.
For more information about Mini Tractor, Mahindra Arjun 605, and Mahindra 585 keep in touch with TractorFirst.