Burning 500 to 600 calories each day and eating the right kinds of food will help reduce your belly fat. Therefore, you should follow a diet that includes foods that help lower belly fat in a healthy way.
If you are having a daily exercise routine, we recommend that you include these food options and how to eat them to help you in your goal of losing belly fat, you will not be disappointed after reading these ideas as they are all delicious and easy to prepare.
You must make a team with what you eat, with how you exercise your body and with your will. It is not necessary to do things in a radical way, starting to include these options and considering perhaps something simple to move your body more is more than enough. But always enjoying something that interests you so you are achieving your goals day by day with better results.
- Good morning juice with lemon to lose belly fat
Start the day with lemon juice. Lemon detoxifies your body of all toxins in addition to fat. Mixed with warm water, it works even better by strengthening your liver and helping to melt fat around your waist.
- 1 lemon
- 1 glass of warm water
- Squeeze the lemon juice into the glass of warm water and mix well
- Drink this water on an empty stomach every day in the morning.
- This will boost your metabolism excellently throughout the day.
- Lemon juice to lose belly fat
While in the morning you can have the lemon juice with warm water, you can have another glass of lemon juice later just by adding certain more ingredients to burn fat. You may take it after lunch or in the evening. There is nothing wrong if you drink this twice in one day.
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/4 of teaspoon of Black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 glass of warm water
- Add the lemon juice, pepper powder, and honey to the hot water. Mix well.
- Take this lemon juice, one time.
3.- Include beans in your daily diet to reduce belly fat
According to the Harvard School of Public Health, lean protein sources like beans help your body keep saturated fat intake at a healthy level.
Beans help flatten your belly not only because of their lean protein, but also because of their various other healthy compounds, including soluble and insoluble fibers. Due to their low glycemic index, beans digest at a slower rate keeping you feeling fuller for longer. Beans are good for diabetes and heart disease too.
So, what types of grains and how much of them will help you lose belly fat
All and any type of beans can help fight obesity, especially belly fat.
- White beans
- pink beans
- Red beans
- black beans
- Pinto beans
How much beans to eat daily?
No more than one cup of beans every day. Rinse thoroughly before use. If you soak beans, wash them well before soaking and try not to discard the water when cooking beans.
What are the ways to eat beans?
In salads, sauces, garnishes, baked, in muffins, sandwiches, tacos, tostadas, soups or as a main dish. They can go whole or ground, hot or cold.
- Replace your toast for breakfast with beans and eat them with eggs.
- Make salsa by mixing black beans with tomatoes, corn kernels, pepper, lemon juice, olive oil, your choice of featured herbs and seasonings.
- Make hummus, which is a Middle Eastern spread made with chickpeas as the main ingredient. Use it as a "cream" to spread at your parties or to spread on your sandwiches.
- Bake your muffins, breads, cakes, etc. using bean flour
- You can also use black bean flour as a thickening agent for sauces.
- Replace the mashed potatoes with mashed beans.
- Use a bed of herbs to flavor white beans when serving grilled chicken and fish.
- Eat simple bean soup stews
- Innovate your own way of having beans every day. Also, a rich source of iron and protein. If you want to know more about beans or beans, take a look at this excellent article that will also give you tips on how to prepare them so as not to create gas.
4.- Cucumber helps lower the belly
Cucumber is an ideal summer food, but what is interesting is that it is also an excellent fat-burning food. Dietitian Elizabeth Somer writes in her book "Nutrition for Women," she suggests ways to lose weight and keep it off. It says that cucumbers are rich in sulfur and silicon. These minerals may be the reason why cucumbers burn fat.
Cucumbers are also high in water content and therefore act as diuretics that prevent the belly from bloating. The swelling can give an impression of a fat abdomen. By adding cucumbers with lemon, it becomes a super fat-burning food as lemons excellently boost metabolism, and its high acid content helps in the breakdown of fat.
Add this same low-calorie food widely throughout the day. Yes, cucumbers are about 96% water and there are only about 45 calories in a whole cucumber.
Ways to eat cucumber to reduce belly fat
- Add a plate of sliced cucumbers with your breakfast
- Eat cucumber salad every day with lunch.
- Add a splash of lemon juice, pepper, salt or vinegar and some herbs plus olive oil to make it a spicy delight.
- Take cucumber with you wherever you go- office, school or regular places where you need to spend longer periods. Snack on these cucumbers when you feel hungry.
5.- Eat almonds to get rid of abdominal fat
One of the superfoods that fight obesity is almonds. Almonds are rich in good fats. How is it that almonds reduce belly fat? It's because they are also a powerful source of essential nutrients like magnesium, protein, vitamin E, and fiber. When you eat enough protein, you develop lean muscle mass which in turn helps burn fat.
The fibers are good not only for digestion, but also to give the feeling of fullness that makes you stop overeating. The monounsaturated fats or the good fats in almonds not only help with weight loss, but also in lowering the body mass index (BMI).
This has been established by a study published in the International Journal of Obesity and Related Metabolism Disorders. This food has many other advantages, apart from a miracle to reduce obesity. It is also good for heart disease and diabetes, as it not only reduces bad cholesterol in the arteries, but also stabilizes blood sugar.
So, without any worries, you can eat almonds daily. But remember that excess of everything is bad. Eat a handful of them, 10-20 almonds a day, no more than that. Do not eat the fried or coated in sugar or salt, eat raw or at least roasted almonds
Ways to eat almonds to reduce belly fat
- Soak 6-8 almonds in water overnight. Eat them first thing in the morning. However, if lemon water is the first thing in your day in the morning, wait 30 to 40 minutes before eating the soaked almonds.
- Add almonds to your breakfast in the morning. Add to your pancakes, fruit mix, oatmeal or even your breakfast cereal combined with plant milk.
- Snack on almonds when you feel hungry.
- Use them in salads.
6.- Drink green tea to lose belly fat
The green tea boosts metabolism excellently. It also produces heat within your body, apart from stimulating fat oxidation. The green tea compound called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) helps stimulate fat burning. In fact, an interesting finding about green tea is stated in the Journal of Agricultural Food, which says that green tea works at the genetic level. Not only does it seem to trigger genes that help you lose weight, but it also prevents the formation of new fat cells.
- 1 teaspoon green tea leaves
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- Put the tea leaves in the cup.
- Pour the hot water into the mug.
- Let it sit for 2-3 minutes, no more than that.
- Strain the tea.
- If you need sweetener, add honey
Drink green tea two to three times a day.
The Keto diet plan is a very low carb, high fat diet. In fact, this diet shares similarities to the Atkins diet. The Keto diet plan includes severely reducing your intake of carbohydrates and increasing the intake of fat. This reduction in carbohydrates puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis where the diet gets its name from. When your body is in the state of ketosis, it is better to burn fat for energy. It also turns fat into ketones in the liver, which can supply energy to the brain.