The global Liver Fibrosis Treatment Market is anticipated to exceed a remarkable valuation of US$ 16.43 billion in 2023, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11% projected from 2023 to 2033.
The rising prevalence of undesirable outcomes such as hepatitis B or C virus infection, an impaired immune system due to co-infection with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), and the use of immunosuppressive medicines following a liver transplant is expected to fuel growth in the liver fibrosis treatment market throughout the forecast period.
Get a Full PDF Sample Copy of the Latest Reports @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16529
Increased research by the private research government to improve treatments for liver fibrosis and other fatty liver diseases is expected to spur expansion in the liver fibrosis treatment market. Expansion of pre-clinical and clinical studies, as well as development by prominent stakeholders, to establish creative treatment options in the liver fibrosis regime, are expected to propel global liver fibrosis treatment growth in the future.
In March 2018, the US Food and Drug Administration granted Orphan Drug Designation to PTG-300, a subcutaneous injectable developed by Protagonist Therapeutics, Inc. The PTG-300 is currently being studied for the treatment of beta-thalassemia and has the potential to cure liver fibrosis.
Hepatic Fibrosis Management is a condition in which the liver develops scar tissue as a result of long-term damage.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- From 2018 to 2022, sales increased significantly at a CAGR of 9.8%.
- According to World Health Organization data released in 2022, 296 million people were estimated to have chronic hepatitis B infection in 2019, with 1.5 million new infections every year.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest rate of 11.1%.
- The hepatotropic drug segment was the dominant segment in 2021, with a market share of 29.5%.
- The global market for Liver Fibrosis Treatment is expected to be worth US$ 46.65 billion by 2033.
“The growing incidence of adverse reactions such as hepatitis B or C virus infection, an impaired immune system due to co-infection with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), and the use of immunosuppressive medicines following a liver transplant are expected to fuel expansion in the liver fibrosis treatment market over the forecast period.” says FMI’s analyst
To learn more about this report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/liver-fibrosis-treatment-market
Key Market Players
More Valuable Insights AvailKey players in the Liver Fibrosis Treatment market are Gilead Sciences, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb, Johnson and Johnson, Novartis AG, Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated, Pfizer Inc., FibroGen, Inc., Inventiva Pharma, Pharmaxis Limited.
- In March 2019, Gilead Sciences Inc. launched the HepConnect Program to Reduce Hepatitis C Infections in Greater Appalachia.
- It was disclosed in December 2020 that Aligos Therapeutics Inc. will collaborate with Merck & Co. Inc. to create a therapy for liver fibrosis treatment.
Key Segments Profiled in the Liver Fibrosis Treatment Industry Survey
By Treatment Type:
- Peroxisome Proliferator-activated Receptors (PPAR)-alpha agonist
- ACE Inhibitors
- Hepatotropic Drug
- Chronic Liver Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
By End User:
- Specialty Clinics