For a smoother crypto trading experience, many people choose the Lbank exchange. If you have already created an account on this platform, then you must be aware of how to use its features and functionalities. However, if you are a new trader on this platform, you need to start from the very basics. Hence, today, we will be shedding some light on how you can get started on this platform and then make your first deposit.
To begin trading on the Lbank exchange, your first step is to create an account on it which is an easy process. Users are given the option to use their website or the app, whichever they prefer. Once done with the account creation process, you can choose one of the given deposit methods such as a bank wire transfer, usage of their MasterCards, e-wallet, and so many more.
Upon making a deposit in your account, you will be given the opportunity to trade with more than 95 crypto assets. For this, you simply need to sign into your account on the Lbank exchange and make your way to the "Buying" section. When you are on the "Buy" tab, you just need to enter the required data pieces to get the process done.
However, if you are looking for a step-wise tutorial, you can refer to the details furnished below.
Step-by-step tutorial to fund your Lbank account
Meanwhile, if any crypto trader has an account on another exchange or wallet, he can simply move these funds to his account. However, for this purpose, it is important that you know the Lbank wallet address:
Steps to fetch the wallet address:
- Sign in to your Lbank account
- Navigate to the "Wallet" section
- And then, select the "Deposit" option
- You'll be now shown the wallet address
- Copy it down and paste it wherever needed
Steps to make the deposit:
- Go to the Lbank exchange website
- Now, navigate to the "Wallet" option
- And hit the "Deposit" option
- Then, choose the crypto you wish to deposit
- Followed by this, select a deposit network
- At this stage, you need to fetch the Lbank exchange wallet address
- After this, paste the same address in the given field
- Now, fill out other required details
- Lastly, confirm the withdrawal
- Navigate to the "Record" section to check its status
Note: While picking the deposit network, you have to be very careful because you should never choose a deposit address that is not in correspondence with the crypto asset that you have chosen for deposit.
I hope you liked this article on making your first deposit on the Lbank exchange and found it knowledgeable. Meanwhile, we have also guided you on how you can fetch your deposit address in case you are looking to receive funds from another exchange or wallet.