Here are my top 5 Benefits of Power Sprayers:
- Lower cost-powered sprayers are generally simpler than gas driven sprayers, with fewer parts and lower cost. Usually, the pump and the motor are a single unit, its cost (lower than a gas power system), and does not require any additional assembly, thereby saving assembly labor and cost.
- Less space-powered sprayers usually take up less space in the vehicle. Electric pumps and motors are usually much smaller than gas motors and pump assemblies. A small footprint has many advantages:
-Ability to use smaller vehicles. The purchase and operating costs of small vehicles are usually lower. -More space for other equipment and products. This may be a particularly valuable benefit for pest control professionals who implement IPM.
- Less maintenance-Power sprayers have fewer moving parts and generally simpler piping. This means fewer errors, fewer parts to maintain, and easier maintenance.
- A greener image-since the power sprayer does not use gasoline, the power sprayer will not produce influence and pollution.
- Quieter-the power engine produces almost no noise, while the petrol-driven sprayer may produce a lot of noise. This allows operators to operate in the morning and evening of the day without disturbing customers and neighbors.
Thanks for reading our article. Taizhou QING FENG Machinery Co., Ltd. is a power sprayer manufacturer, as well as battery operated agricultural sprayer and other products. Welcome customers at home and abroad to come to discuss cooperation.