QuickBooks Error Code 15270 is a common issue that occurs when the user tries to update QuickBooks. This error generally occurs when the user updates QuickBooks Payroll.
If you see this error while updating your payroll, it means there is a problem with your internet connection or your computer's firewall is blocking the connection.
QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 15270 can be easily resolved by following steps:
Before you start with the troubleshooting process, it is important to restart your system and then try to update QuickBooks again.
If this does not work, then you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First, you need to open QuickBooks and go to the ‘Help’ menu.
- From there, select ‘Update QuickBooks’ option.
- Now click on ‘Options’ and then select ‘Mark All’ button followed by clicking on ‘Save’ button.
- After this, close QuickBooks and reopen it again.
- Now go to the ‘Help’ menu and select ‘Update QuickBooks’ option once again.
- This time you need to click on ‘Reset Updates’ button followed by clicking on ‘Get Updates’
If you are still facing this error, contact Accounting-assist24, to fix QuickBooks Error 15270. They can resolve all types of QuickBooks Error codes instantly through an accounting expert team.