What is QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118?
When the system file entitlementDataStore.ecml, which includes the licensing properties of your QuickBooks Desktop, is destroyed, QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 results. 'Could not initialize licensing properties,' reads the error message. When you press OK on the dialog box with this notification, another box appears.
When you improperly shut down your system while your program is running for whatever reason, you risk damaging files. Every time you start QuickBooks, QuickBooks fails to sync the licensing properties as a result, and "Error 3371 Status Code 11118" appears on the screen.
What are the Causes of QuickBooks Error Code 3371?
- One of the primary reasons might be error code 80029c4a.
- This Error in QuickBooks desktop may have several possible causes, one of which is a missing Qbregistration.dat file. This type of error may occur if the installation file, which typically stores the licensing data on the hard drive, is destroyed.
- There are performance problems with the QuickBooks Desktop program.
- If your connection to the QuickBooks data file is lost, you may also get this error.
Indications of QuickBooks Error Code 3371:
- There are frequent hanging and freezing problems with your computer.
- Every time you try to launch QuickBooks, it collapses.
- One indication of such an error would be if you received a notification about a suspicious HTML file.
- Another sign is that users may not be able to access the company file in QuickBooks.
I hope the following advice will help you understand the error. If you're still confused, you could want expert help. You can contact us on +1-888 738 0540.