There are three main reasons for the large axial vibration of the motor: 1. Electromagnetic. 2. Mechanical aspects 3. Electromechanical hybrid aspects
- Power supply: three-phase voltage (unbalanced, three-phase motor runs under phase loss)
- Stator: iron core becomes elliptical, eccentric, loose, winding is broken, ground breakdown, short circuit between turns, wiring error, the three-phase current is unbalanced.
- Rotor failure: the iron core becomes elliptical, eccentric, and loose, and the rotor short-circuits ring and cage bar are welded or broken. The three-phase winding of the wound rotor is unbalanced, the winding is broken, ground breakdown, turn-to-turn breakdown, wiring error, and poor brush contact.
- Mechanical aspects
- In terms of the motor itself: the rotor is unbalanced, the rotating shaft is bent, the slip ring is deformed, the air gap between the stator and the rotor is uneven, and the magnetic center is inconsistent. Bearing failure: poor foundation installation. The mechanical strength is insufficient. Resonance, loose anchor screws, and damage to the motor and fan. When the bearing is running close to its service life, the vibration of the motor gradually increases, and there is noise in the bearing operation, and the phenomenon of shaft grinding and cover sweeping may occur.
- Coupling coordination: damage to the coupling, poor connection, inaccurate centering, load mechanical unbalanced system resonance.
- Reasons for electromechanical mixing
- Motor vibration is often due to uneven air gap, causing unilateral electromagnetic tension, which further increases the air gap, and the electromechanical mixing effect is shown as electromechanical vibration.
- The motor moves axially. The electromagnetic tension caused by the rotor's own gravity or installation level and the magnetic force center causes the motor to move axially, which causes the motor to increase vibration, and in severe cases, the bearing bush wears, and the bearing bush temperature rises rapidly. Find the cause of the vibration.
Ningbo Shitai Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. is a China shaft factory with motor shafts and other products. Welcome to visit our official website.