Are you confused between Coinbase and Coinbase pro then let’s take a glance at how they differ from each other?
Coinbase was set up in the year 2012 as a publicly traded firm whereas, Coinbase pro was launched in the year 2018.
Following are some differences between both them:
- In terms of interface, Coinbase has a simpler interface as compared to Coinbase pro. Coinbase Pro has a special interface that is designed especially for professional traders.
- Coinbase Pro offers some advanced features such as stop order, limit order, trade, and time in force order policies in comparison with Coinbase.
- Coinbase allows the user to make purchases via debit and credit card but Coinbase pro does not allows this function.
- Coinbase has a $2 minimum order amount whereas Coinbase pro does not require any minimum order amount.
- Price alerts can be set up in Coinbase they will provide alerts in case there is a big change in the price
- Coinbase Pro gives access to API keys, it allows the third party to access your account.
On the basis of research if you are a new user then you should start with Coinbase. But if you are a professional trader and regularly deal in this then you should directly begin with Coinbase pro because of prior experience.
According to a recent announcement they are planning to discontinue Coinbase Pro services and are going to combine the platform of Coinbase Pro with Coinbase.
Now Coinbase Pro will charge fees on the basis of volume-based trade.
Steps to Reset Coinbase Pro Password:
If you are wondering why different IDs and passwords are required for Coinbase pro login and Coinbase Pro login, then you are wrong.
Because the Coinbase Pro login credentials are the same as Coinbase login.
And if you fail to recall your password following are the steps with the help of which you can reset your Coinbase login password:
The password resetting process will only be successful if you are logging through a previously verified device or with the same IP address locations which had been used in the past for Coinbase login. It is just for security purposes this ensures that it’s the account holder who is trying to log in and not anyone else.
- Open the tab of Coinbase Pro login and click on Forget Password.
- Enter your email ID which was used at the time of creating the account, and then click on the reset password option.
- Check your email for the new mail regarding the password.
- Click on the Reset Password link.
- Enter your new password.
- Confirm new password.
- Click on update password.
Remember that, if you reset your Coinbase Pro login password with a new device having the same IP location then the process may be delayed for 24 hours for your account security. Otherwise, there is no defined time period for the process.
As a final verdict, Coinbase Pro is mainly beneficial for active traders who trade in a high volume of transactions. This is a great platform for managing your crypto portfolio.
While Coinbase is used by new traders who are learning how to make smaller transactions it also has an education component for new users.