The global telecom cloud market is expected to reach USD 59.25 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. OTT (Over-the-top) consumers demand more flexibility in scheduling, arranging videos, live events, and recording of favorite shows, thereby pushing the service providers to opt for more resources, infrastructure scalability, and computing resources to cater demands. By adopting a cloud-based workflow, video service providers can efficiently hand off duty for the infrastructure and networking supporting their OTT services. Telecom cloud can be instrumental in meeting the needs of OTT service providers, thus resulting in the growth of the market.
The telecom cloud leads to low operational costs, which is expected to drive the market growth in the forecast period. By deploying cloud computing, service providers can host services and software at a considerably lower cost. Provisioning and virtualization software allows organizations to efficiently assign computing resources, thus lowering the cost of hardware. Service providers can locate facilities at low-cost locations, provisioning, which cannot be replicated by most enterprises, resulting in low up-front costs.
Additionally, the proliferation of the internet, especially in developing nations, is expected to propel the growth of the telecom cloud market in the upcoming years.
Get a Sample Report PDF with Detail TOC & List of Figures@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2289
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By offering, solutions contributed to a larger market share in 2018 as the solution offerings in the market comprise unified communication and collaboration (UC&C), content delivery network (CDN), and other solutions.
- By service type, SaaS dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to witness a growth rate of 19.2% in the forecast period. The swift growth of on-demand services among consumers has resulted in a high demand for this service type in the telecom cloud market.
- By organization size, small & medium-sized enterprises are expected to witness a higher CAGR of 20.5% in the period 2019-2026 as services and solutions have the potential to produce enhanced efficiency, quality, and business productivity.
- By industry verticals, BFSI held the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 19.6% in the forecast period.
- North America dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to experience a growth rate of 19.1% in the forecast period. The market dominance of North America is attributed to the presence of leading telecom companies mainly in the U.S. and Canada
- Key participants include AT&T Inc., Verizon Communications Inc., Ericsson, Deutsche Telekom, BT Group PLC, CenturyLink Inc., Orange Business Services, NTT Communication Services, Singapore Telecommunications Limited, and Telstra Corporation Limited, among others.
The report covers a comprehensive analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global market. The pandemic has adversely impacted the businesses and industries due to stringent government policies on social restrictions, transportation bans, and disruption in production and product supply chains. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the pandemic’s impact on the global market and offers key insights into ways to circumvent the negative effect of the pandemic.
The global Telecom Cloud market report covers a detailed analysis of the market segmentation to provide key insights into the scope of the market expansion. The global Telecom Cloud market has been segregated on the basis of product types, applications, end-users, and key regions of the industry.
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Community as a service (CaaS)
- Network as a Service (NaaS)
Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Billing & Provisioning
- Traffic Management
Industry Verticals Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Media & Entertainment
The regional bifurcation of the Telecom Cloud market report is a comprehensive segment that covers a thorough analysis of the market dynamics and offers critical insights on import/export ratio, supply and demand dynamics, revenue share, market size, market share, industry analysis, production and consumption patterns, and the current and emerging trends of each region. The report also offers a country-wise analysis to confer a better understanding of the market.
The prominent geographical regions of the market include:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Avail this report at Attractive Discount rates! Click here to know more @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2289
The global Telecom Cloud market report covers a comprehensive overview of the market’s competitive landscape, providing a detailed analysis of the company profile, product portfolio, market position, global network, revenue share, profit margins, technological and product advancements, and SWOT analysis of each player. The report also provides extensive insights into strategic business expansions such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, corporate deals, distribution partnerships, and product launches, among others.
Key Highlights from the Report:
Detailed overview of the Telecom Cloud market in the forecast years
Accurate estimation through in-depth analysis of key market trends and features
Extensive regional analysis and insights regarding the regions projected to exhibit lucrative growth
Comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape
Study of the recent development and trends in the market
Highlights of the TOC:
- Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Key Telecom Cloud market segments
1.3 Major players
1.4 Market analysis by product
1.5 Market analysis by application
1.6 Report timeline
- Global Growth Trends
2.1 Global Telecom Cloud market size
2.2 Latest Telecom Cloud market trends
2.3 Key growth trends
- Competitive Landscape
3.1 Global Telecom Cloud market key players
3.2 Global Telecom Cloud size by manufacturers
3.3 Products of major players
3.4 Entry barriers in the Telecom Cloud market
3.5 Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic alliances
Browse Complete Report “Telecom Cloud Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/telecom-cloud-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Semiconductor Memory Market Revenue
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs