我們提供的針對性模擬測試就很有效,能節約你的寶貴的時間和精力就能達到你想要目標, CFE-Fraud-Prevention-and-Deterrence將是你最好的選擇，如果你發現我們的ACFE CFE-Fraud-Prevention-and-Deterrence題庫學習資料，存在重大的質量問題，一經核實，我們會無條件退還你的購買費用，在Testpdf的網站上你可以免費下載Testpdf為你提供的關於ACFE CFE-Fraud-Prevention-and-Deterrence 認證考試學習指南和部分練習題及答案作為嘗試，我們提供部分的免費下載關於Certified Fraud Examiner - Fraud Prevention and Deterrence Exam - CFE-Fraud-Prevention-and-Deterrence題庫的PDF版本測試題和答案作為嘗試，我們Testpdf 100%保證你通過ACFE CFE-Fraud-Prevention-and-Deterrence認證考試 有了ACFE CFE-Fraud-Prevention-and-Deterrence認證考試的證書就相當於人生有了個新的里程牌，工作將會有很大的提升，相信作為IT行業人士的每個人都很想擁有吧，以平常心對待即可。
NEW QUESTION 41
Which of the following is FALSE regarding fraud examiners responsibilities under the ACFE Code of Professional Ethics?
- A. In determining what information to include in a fraud examination report, fraud examiners should try to decide what users will consider important and material
- B. Confidential information provided to fraud examiners by their clients is considered privileged and therefore legally exempt from disclosure in all circumstances
- C. If fraud examiners become aware of a situation that might appear to others as though they have a conflict of interest they should immediately disclose the situation to company management
- D. Fraud examiners must obtain and document evidence in a manner that ensures that the chain of custody is preserved
NEW QUESTION 42
Stevens, a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), was hired to conduct a fraud examination at ABC Company. His examination did not reveal any conclusive evidence that fraud had occurred or was occurring. Consequently, ABC's management asked Stevens to state in his official examination report that the organization is free of fraud as a means of assuring the board of directors that the company's anti-fraud controls were effective. Under the ACFE Code of Professional Ethics. Stevens is permitted to comply with management's request based on the findings of his examination.
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 43
Which of the following statements about the fraud risk assessment process Is MOST ACCURATE?
- A. The fraud risk assessment is most effective when management's influence on the process is limited
- B. The fraud risk assessment can be effectively conducted by people inside or outside of the organization.
- C. If the individuals conducting the fraud risk assessment truly believe that fraud could not happen at the organization, then the assessment process should reflect that belief.
- D. To ensure the independence of the team members, a fraud risk assessment must be conducted by a consultant or other external party.
NEW QUESTION 44
According to behaviorists such as B F Skinner, which of the following scenarios is mostly likely to occur when an undesired behavior is punished?
- A. The behavior will be permanently suppressed
- B. The behavior will return when punishment ceases
- C. The behavior will occur more frequently.
- D. The behavior will not be affected by the punishment
NEW QUESTION 45
ABC. Inc. is a publicly traded, multi-national corporation. Which of the following statements is TRUE regarding the corporate governance requirements that ABC is subject to?
- A. ABC is subject to the Universal Corporate Governance Act because it is a publicly traded corporation.
- B. ABC must comply with specific listing standards for the stock exchange(s) on which it is listed
- C. ABC is required to comply with G20/OECD Principles of Corporate Governance
- D. ABC is not required to comply with any corporate governance requirements because it operates in multiple jurisdictions
NEW QUESTION 46