The pulsar speedometer can track speed, distance, time, position, etc., and get information such as start-up time, elapsed time, distance, average speed, maximum speed, and altitude.
- Ability to record your itinerary information.
- Ability to switch between car odometer and bicycle speedometer.
- Ability to switch between mph, km/h, and knot modes.
- Imperial and Metric unit settings.
- Ability to graphically display satellite signal strength status.
Taizhou Yongchang Electric Vehicle Manufacturing Co., Ltd. not only has a pulsar speedometer but also a digital speedometer supplier and other products, welcome to check our official website.