According to research by Future Market Insights, the military embedded systems market is anticipated to grow from US$ 1.6 billion in 2022 to US$ 3.6 billion by 2032, at a CAGR of 8.1%.
From 2022 to 2032, the military embedded systems market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.1%, from USD 1.6 billion in 2022 to USD 3.6 billion in 2032.
The high cost of military embedded systems, on the other hand, is restricting the expansion of the military embedded systems market. The sales of military embedded systems are predicted to grow as cloud computing, network-centric warfare systems, and wireless technologies open up new doors in the sector.
The demand for military embedded systems is rising as multi-core technology enables designers to adapt to future hardware requirements while staying under budget limits. Due to the widespread usage of multi-core technology in electronic warfare systems, the sales of military embedded systems are predicted to grow.
Request for Sample @
- From 2022 to 2032, the blade server segment is expected to lead the military embedded systems market in terms of server architecture. Due to the increasing deployment of modern blade servers, this sector is projected to lead the military embedded systems market.
- According to the platform, the land segment is predicted to lead the industry with a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period.
- With a CAGR of 7.8%, the intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) segment are predicted to lead the military embedded systems market in terms of application.
- The U.S. is predicted to lead the military embedded systems market with a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period. Increased investments in defense equipment and fighting capabilities, as well as the installation of network-centric infrastructure, are likely to propel market growth in the U.S.
- The United States and Canada are the two largest countries in this region, with the United States leading the military embedded systems market in North America. The United States is a technologically advanced country with enormous potential for military electronics investment. North America is the primary distribution center for technologically advanced applications. The United States is a technologically advanced country with large investment potential in embedded system technologies. Market expansion in this region was aided by increased investments in next-generation communication technology and integrated warfare capabilities.
Some of the key players in the military embedded systems market profiled in the study are Mercury Systems, Inc., Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Advantech Co., Ltd., SMART Embedded Computing, and Kontron AG.
- Abaco Systems introduced its new 3U CompactPCI Rugged Single Board Computer in April 2020, which is designed for a wide range of demanding applications in defense, aerospace, industrial, and commercial areas where rugged reliability in hostile environments is critical.
- Kontron AG added a new VX305H-40G 3U OpenVPX single board computer module to its modular open systems architecture product line in February 2020.
- Kontron AG inked a distribution deal with Mouser Electronics in February 2020 for its computer-on-modules (COMs), which include COM Express modules based on Intel Atom E3900 series, Pentium processor N4200, and Celeron processor N3350 processors.
- Elma Electronic (Switzerland) and Curtiss-(U.S.) Wright’s defense solutions division collaborated in January 2019 to improve a 3U OpenVPX convergence development platform for the C4ISR CMOSS.
- Mercury Systems, Inc. invested USD 15 million in October 2019 to grow its custom microelectronics business, providing the U.S. Department of Defense with cutting-edge commercial silicon technology (DoD).
Speak to our Research Expert @
- Graphical Processing Unit (GPU)
- Command & Control
- Electronic Warfare
- Communication & Navigation
- Weapon Fire Control System
- Mist Computing
- Fog Computing
- Edge Computing
- Design, test & certification
- Seamless life cycle support
Full Report @