Activate Install & Download Microsoft 365 setup by visiting Microsoft365.com/setup. Sign in to Microsoft account, enter the Microsoft 365 product key and get Microsoft 365 apps. Microsoft 365 is the best way to get all the apps of Office within a Single subscription. In case you are trying to log in at Microsoft365.com/setup, you can use the other accounts like One Drive, Outlook.com, Skype, or Xbox Live. Download & use Microsoft365 setup wizard using microsoft365.com/setup website, follow instructions and install apps.
Microsoft365.com/setup – What does it Include?
- Word — industry-standard word processor.
- Excel — industry-standard spreadsheet application.
- PowerPoint — industry-standard presentation software.
- Outlook — industry-standard e-mail client.
- OneDrive — cloud storage service on par with Dropbox, integrated with your Microsoft applications.
- Skype — video conferencing, instant messaging, and international voice calls.
What are the steps to use Microsoft 365 setup?
- Use com/setup website on your Internet browser.
- Login to Microsoft 365 account if you are not already signed in.
- Paste the keycode at microsoft365.com/setup and submit it.
- Download Microsoft 365 setup and follow the on screen instructions to install.
- Get started with the help of the Microsoft 365 product key.
- Launch the Microsoft 365 apps and use according to requirement like Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other.
Microsoft365.com/setup - Access Apps Online?
Download Microsoft 365 and install it after ensuring that your system meets basic Office 365 requirements.
Follow steps to download and installation; Download Microsoft 365 – Launch a web browser and go to the microsoft365.com/setup link. Click sign-in and enter Office 365 account details to login.
Now, reach on Microsoft home page and hit Office 365 install. Wait and let the setup gets download.
How to Install Microsoft 365 on Windows Computers via www.microsoft365.com
- After the Microsoft 365 download is complete,
- Go to the download folder on the browser
- Locate Microsoft Office setup file
- Double click on the file to run
- Click on the yes prompt to continue
- Wait for the ‘you’re all set’ message to pop
Read and accept the license agreement conditions
Microsoft 365 Business Standard –
Microsoft 365 is the bundle of multiple Office apps, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, and more. Installation takes a few steps even if you have Windows 10, another version of Windows, Mac devices, or even smart phones. According to your Office.com/setup subscription plans (either its home or business), you can install apps using the Microsoft 365 key code accordingly. Here, we’ll show you complete guidelines to download, install and activate Microsoft 365 on your computer. See and follow below step by step instructions.