Not every business startup will succeed. Some may witness failure and a few business ideas will revolutionize the industry. One such promising business is food delivery which is renowned for its place in the on-demand market.
It is a well-known fact that the on-demand market will continue to thrive in the foreseeable period. Moreover, it opens space for new emerging players to occupy. Are you curious about stepping into the growing on-demand industry? Choose the food delivery clone app, mimicking the existing app in terms of feature-set and functionality.
Look through this blog to learn about the food delivery clone app's business model and revenue models.
Business model: A overview of a seamless workflow
There are three food delivery business models in prevalence, namely Order Only model, Order and Delivery model, and Fully Integrated model.
Prominent food ordering & delivery apps like Grubhub and Swiggy operate on the Fully Integrated business model. This model facilitates the restaurants to register with the app and increase visibility and earn profits. It will give a wide range of options to the customers to choose from.
Workflow in steps:
- The app users should have their accounts. To do this, they have to finish the initial sign-up process with the required details.
- Secondly, they can browse nearby restaurants which they like and select the food items from the menu.
- The food delivery app is crafted in such a way that the chosen items will be saved instantly in the cart. Thereby, they can make necessary changes before order confirmation.
- Now, the app will prompt consumers to choose convenient payment modes. If they have chosen digital payment, transactions have to be processed. Contrarily, they can opt for cash on delivery, which has to be done after food delivery.
- From the restaurant side, they will accept the order and prepare the food & pack it. Meantime, the delivery person will be assigned and will reach the restaurant to collect the food order.
- Now, it's the delivery person's responsibility to deliver the order to the customers on time.
Diversified revenue streams
Once you are clear about the working model of the food delivery clone app, it's time to decide on the revenue streams. Standard revenue models are listed below.
Commission charges - Collect a fee from the partnered restaurants on each order.
Priority listings - List the restaurant's name at the top and get a considerable amount of money.
Third-party advertisements - Give the third party space to promote their brand/service/product related to your business and charge them a fee.
Delivery charges - Charge a fee from the customers based on the order value and delivery location.
Swiggy Clone Script is the most demandable food delivery app solution recently. Go ahead with this solution, as it will empower you to plunge into the online food delivery industry immediately. Get in touch with us! Our Swiggy Clone is crafted using up-to-date technology and loaded with required features, mimicking the business/revenue models of Swiggy.