The following are the tips for using knapsack sprayers:
- Install sprayer parts correctly. Check each connection for air leaks. When using, please install the clean water test spray before adding the medicine.
- For formal use, add water after adding the medicine. The liquid level of the medicine should not exceed the safe water level. Before spraying, move the rocker more than ten times to increase the pressure in the barrel to the working pressure. When pulling the joystick, do not use excessive force to prevent the air chamber from exploding.
- When the liquid is loaded for the first time, since the air chamber and the spray rod are filled with freshwater, the concentration of the liquid sprayed in the first 2 to 3 minutes is relatively low. Therefore, attention should be paid to avoid the control of pests and diseases.
- After the work is completed, the remaining liquid in the barrel should be poured out in time and rinsed with clean water. At the same time, check whether there is water in the air chamber. If there is water, remove the water connector and release the water.
- If the sprayer is not used for a short time, it should be cleaned, wipe the main parts and store in a cool and dry place. If you do not use it for a long time, you must apply butter on all metal parts to prevent rust.
Common faults and troubleshooting:
Insufficient spray pressure and poor atomization: If the water inlet valve is set aside by dirt, you can remove the water inlet valve and use a cloth to remove the dirt. If the skin is damaged, it can be replaced with a new one. If the connection port is not installed, you can add or replace the seal or leakage caused by the damage of the seal.
The spray can not be fogged: if the inclined hole of the nozzle body is blocked by dirt, the inclined hole can be removed; if the nozzle hole can be opened due to the clogging of the cleaning hole, but the metal wire or copper needle cannot be used to spray the hole to prevent the hole from expanding, It will reduce the quality of spraying; if the filter is blocked inside the casing or the ball of the overflow valve is set aside, the filter should be cleaned and the dirt left on the ball should be cleaned.
If the switch cap is not tightened, the switch cap should be tightened. If the gasket on the switch core is worn out, the gasket should be replaced; the switch cannot be turned for too long, or the switch has been used for too long. Due to the corrosion of chemicals, the core is restrained. Parts should be removed and cleaned with kerosene or diesel. When it is difficult to remove, it can be immersed in kerosene for a period of time, and then it can be removed and disassembled. It cannot be hit by hard objects.
Leakage at each connection: If the connector is loose, tighten the nut. If the gasket is not flat or damaged, the gasket should be leveled or replaced. If the gasket shrinks and becomes hard, it can be used after being immersed in animal oil.
Thanks for reading our article. We at Taizhou QING FENG Machinery Co., Ltd. not only have knapsack sprayers but also garden machines and other products. Welcome to discuss cooperation.