Established in Japan and presently accessible to U.S. users, BitFlyer is a crypto trading platform known for its high-class security. It allows you to trade Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and some other major cryptos, and it offers compatibility and high-level exchanging stages. While it's protected and simple to utilize, this trading platform has limited digital money choices. In this blog, we will give you a genuine description that will help you to create a BitFlyer account and start your trading journey.
Getting started and using BitFlyer
- Creation of account: In this step, you will initially need to click on Create an account and enter your email address. Then, you will need to set a password that will be used for the BitFlyer login.
- Two-factor authentication: For enabling this feature, you will need to go along with the steps provided on the screen and will have to enter the code received via mail or text message.
- Registration of personal information: Now you will need to enter your personal details which will include your name, gender, date of birth, and address exactly as they are in the documents submitted. Take care of writing the address properly as it is a vital element for the ID verification process which is an eligibility requirement for BitFlyer login.
- Selection of procedure for ID verification: Select the mode of verification among Quick ID verification or in-person ID verification. Using quick ID verification, the process becomes really simple as you would just need to submit your verification documents, a photo of your face, and a video of yourself.
- Submission of ID verification documents: If you have chosen Quick ID verification, you will need to follow the steps which will appear on the screen to capture and upload the photos of your ID verification documents.
- Registration of bank account: Registration of a bank account in your name will be needed to make JPY deposits. You will need to register the name of your bank, the name of the branch, the type of your account, your account number, and your name as registered on the account.
- In this step, you will need to do the process of depositing your JPY.
- Now you can start buying your crypto assets once you have done the BitFlyer login.
As promised, we have provided you with a step-by-step in detail guide on how to create a BitFlyer account, do the BitFlyer login, and start trading. It would be our advice that before you start your trading journey you should learn more about crypto trading and its basics by doing proper research work and once you are ready you will be able to do your best in the trading field. We hope this was a significant and useful blog for you.