DOWNLOAD the newest ExamsTorrent AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bD59hvlrmUGETm8VslgIzDuBCU3IAcLs
As the industry has been developing more rapidly, our AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional actual test has to be updated at irregular intervals in case of keeping pace with changes, In order to better serve our customers, we design three different versions for AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Valid Test Sims - AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional (DOP-C01) valid prep dumps, which is available for you to choose as you like, As the one year free update of the AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional latest dumps, you do not worry the material you get is out of date.
We were part paranoid, part responsible business Latest AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Exam Cram owners playing outstanding defense, Working with the Touch Type tool in Illustrator, This setup lends itself to web site after web site AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Valid Test Sims looking and feeling pretty much the same, without any real differentiation of content.
This will open the Article Manager screen, Nearly there are more than 36781 candidates pass the exams every year by using our AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional vce files, As the industry has been developing more rapidly, our AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional actual test has to be updated at irregular intervals in case of keeping pace with changes.
In order to better serve our customers, we design https://www.examstorrent.com/aws-certified-devops-engineer-professional-dop-c01-valid-torrent-8592.html three different versions for AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional (DOP-C01) valid prep dumps, which is available for youto choose as you like, As the one year free update of the AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional latest dumps, you do not worry the material you get is out of date.
Correct AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Reliable Exam Simulations & Leader in Qualification Exams & Pass-Sure AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Valid Test Sims
So, according to the result of researches which made by our experts, we develop the new type of AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional practice test based on the true subject of past-year exam.
Once you buy AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional training materials you can email us whenever you have problem, we will reply you soon, Four Steps to Prepare & Pass AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Collaboration Exam.
This means you can study AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional practice engine anytime and anyplace for the convenience these three versions bring, Just look at the hot hit on the website and you can see how popular our AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional study materials are.
Secondly, they are far more expensive than the content offered by us, You will understand that this is really a successful AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional exam questions that allows you to do more with less.
We are a strong company selling all test passed dumps of all IT certifications examinations published by almost all largest companies, You can study the AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional guide torrent at any time and any place.
NEW QUESTION 50
A company is using AWS Organizations to create separate AWS accounts for each of its departments. It needs to automate the following tasks:
- Updating the Linux AMIs with new patches periodically and generating
a golden image
- Installing a new version of Chef agents in the golden image, if
- Enforcing the use of the newly generated golden AMIs in the
Which option requires the LEAST management overhead?
- A. Write a script to launch an Amazon EC2 instance from the previous golden AMI, apply the patch updates, install the new version of the Chef agent, generate a new golden AMI, and then modify the AMI permissions to share only the new image with the departments' accounts.
- B. Use AWS Systems Manager Automation to update the Linux AMI from the previous golden image, provide the URL for the script that will update the Chef agent, and then share only the newly generated AMI with the departments' accounts.
- C. Use AWS Systems Manager Automation to update the Linux AMI using the previous image, provide the URL for the script that will update the Chef agent, and then use AWS Organizations to replace the previous golden AMI into the departments' accounts.
- D. Use an AWS Systems Manager Run Command to update the Chef agent first, use Amazon EC2 Systems Manager Automation to generate an updated AMI, and then assume an IAM role to copy the new golden AMI into the departments' accounts.
NEW QUESTION 51
A DevOps Engineer must automate a weekly process of identifying unnecessary permissions on a per- user basis, across all users in an AWS account. This process should evaluate the permissions currently granted to each user by examining the user's attached IAM access policies compared to the permissions the user has actually used in the past 90 days. Any differences in the comparison would indicate that the user has more permissions than are required. A report of the deltas should be sent to the Information Security team for further review and IAM user access policy revisions, as required. Which solution is fully automated and will produce the MOST detailed deltas report?
- A. Create an AWS Lambda function that calls the IAM Access Advisor API to pull service permissions granted on a user-by-user basis for all users in the AWS account. Ensure that Access Advisor is configured with a tracking period of 90 days. Invoke the Lambda function using an Amazon CloudWatch Events rule on a weekly schedule. For each record, by user, by service, if the Access Advisor Last Accesses field indicates a day count instead of "Not accesses in the tracking period," this indicates a delta compared to what is in the user's currently attached access polices. After Lambda has iterated through all users in the AWS account, configure it to generate a report and send the report using Amazon SES.
- B. Configure VPC Flow Logs on all subnets across all VPCs in all regions to capture user traffic across the entire account. Ensure that all logs are being sent to a centralized Amazon S3 bucket, so all flow logs can be consolidated and aggregated. Create an AWS Lambda function that is triggered once a week by an Amazon CloudWatch Events schedule. Ensure that the Lambda function parses the flow log files for the following information: IAM user ID, subnet ID, VPC ID, Allow/Reject status per API call, and service name. Then have the function determine the deltas on a user-by-user basis. Configure the Lambda function to send the consolidated report using Amazon SES.
- C. Create an Amazon ES cluster and note its endpoint URL, which will be provided as an environment variable into a Lambda function. Configure an Amazon S3 event on a AWS CloudTrail trail destination S3 bucket and ensure that the event is configured to send to a Lambda function. Create the Lambda function to consume the events, parse the input from JSON, and transform it to an Amazon ES document format. POST the documents to the Amazon ES cluster's endpoint by way of the passed-in environment variable. Make sure that the proper indexing exists in Amazon ES and use Apache Lucene queries to parse the permissions on a user-by-user basis.
Export the deltas into a report and have Amazon ES send the reports to the Information Security team using Amazon SES every week.
- D. Configure an AWS CloudTrail trail that spans all AWS Regions and all read/write events, and point this trail to an Amazon S3 bucket. Create Amazon Athena table and specify the S3 bucket ARN in the CREATE TABLE query. Create an AWS Lambda function that accesses the Athena table using the SDK, which performs a SELECT, ensuring that the WHERE clause includes userIdentity, , and eventTime. Compare the results against the user's currently attached IAM access eventName policies to determine any deltas. Configure an Amazon CloudWatch Events schedule to automate this process to run once a week. Configure Amazon SES to send a consolidated report to the Information Security team.
NEW QUESTION 52
A DevOps Engineer is asked to implement a strategy for deploying updates to a web application with zero downtime. The application infrastructure is defined in AWS CloudFormation and is made up of an Amazon Route 53 record, an Application Load Balancer, Amazon EC2 instances in an EC2 Auto Scaling group, and Amazon DynamoDB tables. To avoid downtime, there must be an active instance serving the application at all times.
Which strategies will ensure the deployment happens with zero downtime? (Select TWO.)
- A. In the CloudFormation template, modify the UpgradePolicy attribute for the CloudFormation stack and specify the Auto Scaling group that will be updated Configure MinSuccessfulInstancesPercent and PauseTime to ensure the deployment happens with zero downtime.
- B. Add a new Application Load Balancer and Auto Scaling group to the CloudFormation template. Deploy new changes to the inactive Auto Scaling group. Use Route 53 to change the active Application Load Balancer.
- C. Add a new Application Load Balancer and Auto Scaling group to the CloudFormation template. Modify the AWS::AutoScaling::AutoScalingGroup resource and add an UpdatePolicy attribute to perform rolling updates.
- D. In the CloudFormation template, modify the AWS:: AutoScaling::DeploymentUpdates resource and add an UpdatePolicy attribute to define the required elements for a deployment with zero downtime.
- E. In the CloudFormation template, modify the AWS::AutoScaling::AutoscalingGroup resource and add an UpdatePolicy attribute to define the required elements for a deployment with zero downtime.
NEW QUESTION 53
A company has a mission-critical application on AWS that uses automatic scaling. The company wants the deployment lifecycle to meet the following parameters:
- The application must be deployed one instance at a time to ensure the remaining fleet continues to serve traffic.
- The application is CPU intensive and must be closely monitored.
- The deployment must automatically roll back if the CPU utilization of the deployment instance exceeds 85%.
Which solution will meet these requirements?
- A. Use AWS CloudFormation to create an AWS Step Functions state machine and Auto Scaling lifecycle hooks to move to one instance at a time into a wait state.
Use AWS Systems Manager automation to deploy the update to each instance and move it back into the Auto Scaling group using the heartbeat timeout.
- B. Use AWS Elastic Beanstalk for load balancing and AWS Auto Scaling.
Configure an alarm tied to the CPU utilization metric.
Configure rolling deployments with a fixed batch size of one instance.
Enable enhanced health to monitor the status of the deployment and roll back based on the alarm previously created.
- C. Use AWS CodeDeploy with Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling.
Configure an alarm tied to the CPU utilization metric.
Use the CodeDeployDefault.OneAtAtime configuration as a deployment strategy.
Configure automatic rollbacks within the deployment group to roll back the deployment if the alarm thresholds are breached.
- D. Use AWS Systems Manager to perform a blue/green deployment with Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling.
Configure an alarm tied to the CPU utilization metric.
Deploy updates one at a time.
Configure automatic rollbacks within the Auto Scaling group to roll back the deployment if the alarm thresholds are breached.
NEW QUESTION 54
What's more, part of that ExamsTorrent AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional dumps now are free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bD59hvlrmUGETm8VslgIzDuBCU3IAcLs