Oracle 1z0-1034-22 Reliable Test Experience Many people have used our study materials and the pass rate of the exam is 99%, Oracle 1z0-1034-22 Reliable Test Experience Each time I have sat for an exam, I have always applied one tip that is reading the questions carefully, Our service is not only to provide 1z0-1034-22 study guide files to download successfully but also include any doubts or questions we will face with you together in one year after you buy our 1z0-1034-22 exam materials: Oracle B2C Service Integration and Development 2022 Implementation Professional, We provide the customers with 1z0-1034-22 actual test latest version, the realest study materials.
I went into my interviews with that thought bolstering everything Valid 1z0-1034-22 Test Sample I said, Rails Tutorial refers frequently to the Rails Guides for more in-depth treatment of specific topics.
Download 1z0-1034-22 Exam Dumps
Well obviously, when you do quality work, you do it New 1z0-1034-22 Dumps right the first time, people don't pay you for doing it wrong and then fixing it, Instead of providing a general interface that specifies methods 1z0-1034-22 Latest Material for comparison and equality, the framework segregates the interface for the specific functionality.
It announces success or failure at the conclusion https://www.examsreviews.com/1z0-1034-22-pass4sure-exam-review.html of that process, Many people have used our study materials and the pass rate of the exam is 99%, Each time I have sat https://www.examsreviews.com/1z0-1034-22-pass4sure-exam-review.html for an exam, I have always applied one tip that is reading the questions carefully.
Our service is not only to provide 1z0-1034-22 study guide files to download successfully but also include any doubts or questions we will face with you together in one year after you buy our 1z0-1034-22 exam materials: Oracle B2C Service Integration and Development 2022 Implementation Professional.
Hot 1z0-1034-22 Reliable Test Experience | Efficient 1z0-1034-22: Oracle B2C Service Integration and Development 2022 Implementation Professional 100% Pass
We provide the customers with 1z0-1034-22 actual test latest version, the realest study materials, Credit Card request all sellers to do business legally and guarantee buyers' benefits as they deserve.
You only need to spend a little money on buying the Oracle B2C Service Integration and Development 2022 Implementation Professional study guide, Our 1z0-1034-22 test torrent will be irregular on the new, and you can choose the best ones you suited.
How to get a good job, Pass with high quality 1z0-1034-22 training torrent, The ratio of passing candidates who used our 1z0-1034-22 Exam Questions is 97%, Most candidates can clear exam successfully with our braindumps PDF one shot.
If you have any advice or suggest about our 1z0-1034-22 test engine you can contact us any time.
Download Oracle B2C Service Integration and Development 2022 Implementation Professional Exam Dumps
NEW QUESTION 37
A developer wants to check all the widgets that are present on the home page of the customer portal. Which steps must be followed to initiate Widget Inspector?
- A. Use a WebDav tool to go into File Manager. Open the home.php file to check all the widget rn tags.
- B. On the home page of the customer portal, press "Alt + I" to initiate Widget Inspector.
- C. On the customer portal admin dashboard, click Widget Inspector to go to the customer portal and press "Alt + I."
- D. On the customer portal admin dashboard, go to Widget Info to find where the widget has been used on the customer portal pages.
NEW QUESTION 38
Which is the correct syntax to place a message base <otstom_msg_xnput_label) in a form input widget in the Oracle B2C Service customer portal?
- A. <rn:widget path="input/PormInput" label_input="%rnimag: OT3TOM_M3G_rNPTJT_LABEL%" />
- B. <m:widget path="input/TextXnput [VD1] " input_label="%rn:ni3g: CUSTOM_MSG_INPUT_IiABEL%" />
- C. <rn:widget pafch="input/FormInpuf input_label="|rn:mag: CD3TOM_MSG__INPOT_IiABEL#" />
- D. <ra:wiciget path="input/TextInput" label_input="#rn:mag: CU3TOM_M3G_INPDT_LABEL#" />
NEW QUESTION 39
You have been tasked with building a customization that requires a set of five related custom objects. The requirement is for one custom object to be the parent object, which stores the main data record. The four other custom objects will be child objects, which store data related to the parent. When a record is deleted from the parent object, the related data from the child objects also should be deleted.
How would you configure the custom objects?
- A. The main custom object would need "association" relationships to the child custom objects.
- B. The child objects would need "aggregation" relationships between themselves, and an "association" relationship to the parent custom object.
- C. The main custom object would need to be manually configured with foreign key fields with the "cascade-delete" option set.
- D. The main custom object would need "aggregation" relationships to the child custom objects.
NEW QUESTION 40
Within add-ins, web-service calls must be handled with care in order to avoid performance concerns.
Identify two ways to support maintaining a responsive agent interface when using Connect Web Services for SOAP from an add-in.
- A. Implement a distinct model for each of your addins to avoid network contention.
- B. Run network calls within a separate thread to avoid locking the user interface.
- C. Implement a caching mechanism, and a data expiration mechanism, within your model to avoid duplicate network traffic.
- D. Update your user interface thread from your network-call thread to allow real time status updates.
- E. Identify your most common requests and pre-load those data in the getcontrol1 ( ) method of each of your add-ins.
NEW QUESTION 41
You are creating the authentication portion of an add-in and have several options.
The agents will have access to use the Connect Web Services (CWS) API and session authentication. Each agent will require a unique login to the system, and audit history should be aggregated by a unique agent.
Identify the correct way to handle authentication in an add-in.
- A. Authenticate via a single username and password that is stored in a text file included with the add-in.
- B. Authenticate via username and password that are stored in add-in server configuration variables.
- C. Authenticate via a customized SAML authentication structure.
- D. Authenticate via staff account and session ID by calling prepareConnectsession.
NEW QUESTION 42