Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Pharmacy Automation Market 2022-2028”under Life sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Global Pharmacy Automation Market is projected to reach USD 11,066 million, recording a CAGR of approximately 9.1 percent from 2022 to 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global pharmacy automation market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the pharmacy automation industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for pharmacy automation can be segmented by product: automated dispensing and storage systems, automated packaging and labeling systems, software and logistics systems, others. Globally, the automated dispensing and storage systems segment made up the largest share of the pharmacy automation market. Pharmacy automation market is further segmented by end user: hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies. The hospital pharmacies segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on region, the pharmacy automation market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). According to the research, North America had the largest share in the global pharmacy automation market.
- automated dispensing and storage systems
- automated packaging and labeling systems
- software and logistics systems
By end user:
- hospital pharmacies
- retail pharmacies
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The global pharmacy automation market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Accu-Chart Plus Healthcare Systems, Inc., ARxIUM Inc., Baxter International Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Capsa Solutions LLC, Cerner Corporation, Innovation Associates, Inc. (iA), McKesson Corporation, Omnicell, Inc., Parata Systems, LLC, Pearson Medical Technologies, LLC, ScriptPro LLC, Swisslog Holding AG, Yuyama Mfg Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global pharmacy automation market.
- To classify and forecast the global pharmacy automation market based on product, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global pharmacy automation market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global pharmacy automation market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global pharmacy automation market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global pharmacy automation market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1377728/global-pharmacy-automation-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.