Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Ophthalmic Devices Market 2022-2028”under Life sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Global Ophthalmic Devices Market is poised to grow by USD 11 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global ophthalmic devices market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the ophthalmic devices industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, and region. The global market for ophthalmic devices can be segmented by product: ophthalmic diagnostic devices, ophthalmic surgical devices, vision care. In 2021, the vision care segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the ophthalmic devices market. Ophthalmic devices market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). North America was the largest contributor to the global ophthalmic devices market in 2021.
- ophthalmic diagnostic devices
- ophthalmic surgical devices
- vision care
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The vision care market is further segmented into contact lenses, spectacle lenses. Furthermore, the contact lenses market has been categorized into multifocal lenses, spherical lenses, toric lenses, others. The spherical lenses segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. The ophthalmic surgical devices market is further divided into cataract surgery devices, glaucoma surgery devices, vitreoretinal surgery devices, refractive surgery devices. The ophthalmic diagnostic equipment market is further segmented into autorefractors, corneal topography systems, fundus cameras, ophthalmoscopes, optical coherence tomography (OCT), perimeters, retinal ultrasound imaging systems, slit lamps, tonometers, others.
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Ophthalmic Devices Market, including Alcon Inc., Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Carl Zeiss AG, CooperVision, Inc., Essilor International S.A., Haag-Streit Holding AG, Hoya Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Nidek Co., Ltd., Topcon Corp., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global ophthalmic devices market.
- To classify and forecast the global ophthalmic devices market based on product, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global ophthalmic devices market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global ophthalmic devices market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global ophthalmic devices market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global ophthalmic devices market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1377840/global-ophthalmic-devices-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.