Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Biobanking Market 2022-2028”under Life sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Biobanking refers to the process by which samples of bodily fluid or tissue are collected for research use to improve our understanding of health and diseases. The global biobanking market size is projected to grow by USD 18.0 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 4.5 percent.
The Global Biobanking Market report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global biobanking market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the biobanking industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the sample type, type, biobank format, ownership, application, and region. The global market for biobanking can be segmented by sample type: biofluids, DNA/RNA, stem cells, tissues, others. The biofluids segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Biobanking market is further segmented by type: partnership, standalone. The standalone segment held the largest share of the global biobanking market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on biobank format, the biobanking market is segmented into: diseased-oriented biobanks, population-based biobanks. In 2021, the diseased-oriented biobanks segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the biobanking market. On the basis of ownership, the biobanking market also can be divided into: national & regional agencies, universities, non-profit organization, private organization. Among these, the national & regional agencies segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Biobanking market by application is categorized into: research, therapeutics. The biobanking market by region can be segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By sample type:
- stem cells
By biobank format:
- diseased-oriented biobanks
- population-based biobanks
- national & regional agencies
- non-profit organization
- private organization
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The global biobanking market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including All of Us, Auria Biobank, Biobank Graz, BioBank Japan (BBJ), Biobank VAST, China Kadoorie Biobank (CKB), China National GeneBank DataBase (CNGB), Danish National Biobank, deCODE genetics, Inc., EuroBioBank, Kaiser Permanente Research Bank, National Liver Disease Biobank, NIGMS Human Genetic Cell Repository, The Cancer Human Biobank (caHUB), THL Biobank/Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare (THL), UK Biobank Limited, Uppsala Biobank, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global biobanking market.
- To classify and forecast the global biobanking market based on sample type, type, biobank format, ownership, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global biobanking market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global biobanking market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global biobanking market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global biobanking market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1383614/global-biobanking-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.