As far as printers go, Canon is the industry leader. It provides top-notch features and delivers the best results while working with consumers. Numerous people are drawn to it because of its various features and top-tier brands, which encourage them to get a Canon printer. The printer primarily All-in-one printers can simultaneously print, fax, and copy documents among other multipurpose tasks. With PCs, laptops, Macs, and smart gadgets, wired and wireless connections are simple to establish. You will need technical support from a specialist if you wish to Canon MX490 Setup wireless. They will walk you through the process step-by-step so you can connect your Canon MX490 printer to WiFi.
Install the Canon MX490 printer
To work with a Mac, every printer must go through the installation process. Depending on the model, there may be different Canon Pixma Mx490 Installation Download procedures for the printer. Canon printer installations are quick and simple, and they may be done at home. Consequently, use the following procedures to install a Canon printer:
- Should you buy a new Canon printer You can then open the box's packaging, take out the contents, and set it up.
- The power supply switch cord can be plugged in, and the printer can be turned on.
- The ink cartridges can then be removed from their packaging and put into the printer's slots.
- The appropriate paper can now be placed in the printer paper tray.
- There is no need to configure your computer's control panel or install any software for your PC's printer drivers.
The Setup the Canon PIXMA MX490 Wireless Printer
This solution is for you if you're like us and want to do away with the nuisance of cables. To install the Canon MX490 printer, follow the steps provided below:
- You can now click the Start setup button on the Canon Printer's control/function panel.
- You can select the Wireless LAN setup using the arrow buttons displayed above, then press the OK button.
- Wait a short while before setting up the Wireless LAN connection via the wireless router. Make that the router's wifi enable button is operational.
- Complete the wireless setup connection on the Canon PIXMA MX490 printer by following the on-screen directions.
Connect Canon PIXMA MX490 Wireless Printer to Wi-Fi
- Make sure your PC has the most recent version of your printer's driver installed.
- Now that your internet is operational, you may turn on the wireless router.
- Check the Canon MX490 printer setup's power ON as well.
- Click the Printer Setup button in the Control Panel settings.
- After selecting Wireless LAN settings, click OK.
- Your Canon printer is now looking for a wireless network.
- Check your router's WPS button, then hit OK on the Canon MX490 printer's control/function panel.
Printer Expert Help
Contact our qualified printer specialist if you're having trouble setting up your Canon Pixma MX490 Wireless Printer. We are a team of highly skilled technicians, and we will fix your Canon printer issue one at a time. You can reach us without restriction and we will offer Canon printer support around-the-clock.
References: Canon Pixma Mx490 Driver Free Download