Are we planning on coming to prom dresses shopping but desire to be prepared? We have 22 years of experience helping ladies find their perfect Prom Dress. We've put our expertise into this listing of helpful tips which means you are ready to shop when the time comes!
Prom Dress Shopping guide
Our listing of Prom Dress shopping tips
1. If you currently have your Prom shoes, bring them!
2. Wear neutral bra/underwear. Proper undergarments assist the dress is looking better.
3. Come with hair & makeup done – sometimes this can help envision what you should look like on your day of the Prom!
4. Bring deposit cash with you. If you adore a dress, you would like the option of having the ability to place the first deposit on it to make sure it’s yours!
5. Bring a hair tie – This helps keep hair out of the way when you are performing up the back of dresses
6. Bring socks/indoor slippers – We ask that outdoor shoes be studied off when entering our Prom section. This prevents snow and slush from making the dresses.
7. Bring a parent/guardian or have a friend! – We love helping Prom girls find their dream dresses. If you have someone you want to see the dress before purchasing, bring them!
8. Have an idea of the item's lace prom dress style you would like? bring pictures! A lot of girls show us their Pinterest boards etc. This helps us have an idea of the items you would like!