Here in this article, you will get to know how to connect the Epson printer setup utility for Mac. Generally, the setup process is very time-consuming.
One mistake can ruin the whole process and you may have to do the whole thing again. Here in this post, you will find a simplified process to connect the Epson printer setup utility for Mac.
Steps to Connect Epson Printer Setup Utility for Mac -
Mentioned below are the steps that you need to carry out in order to connect Epson printer setup utility to Mac.
Step 1: First of all, go to the main page of Epson support. After that, select the product and then select Manuals. After that, select the option of Start Here.
Step 2: Then, download "Epson Connect printer setup utility mac" and then run it.
Step 3: Now, select the button of "Continue".
Step 4: After that, you will see the software license agreement on the screen. Click on Continue and then click on Agree.
Step 5: Select Install and then click on the Close button.
Step 6: Then, select the product and then select Next.
Step 7: In case the Window does not open up automatically, then launch the "Finder" window. After that, select Application and then select Epson software. After that, double click on the "Epson Connect Printer Setup".
Step 8: Select the option of "printer registration" and then select Next.
Step 9: After that, you will view the message of "Register a printer to Epson connect". Now, click on Ok.
Step 10: Go down and select the "I accept the terms and conditions" box and then select the button of Next.
Step 11: In case you are making a new account, then fill the form of "Create an Epson Connect account" and then press the button of Finish.
Step 12: If you are planning to register a new product with an account that already exists, then select the option of "I already have an account". After that, fill up the "Add a new printer form". Now, click on Add.
Step 13: Click on Close.
Do you want to enjoy the benefit of Epson remote print, Email print? If yes, then connect the Epson printer setup utility for Mac. The process to set up the Epson printer with a network connection is quite simple. Epson Connect is a utility that enables a user to scan or print from anywhere.
The wireless feature is very simple and easy to use. In case you wish to use the Epson Connect utility, then you will have to perform the Epson printer setup as well.
How to connect Epson printer to iPhone
Firstly, You need to have an iPhone having the iPrint app installed on it. Secondly, Your Epson printer must be compatible with AirPrint technology & should have the latest firmware. Third, Both your iPhone & Epson printer should be connected to the same wifi internet network for using the AirPrint. Once you have it all. Then you can proceed further to connect the Epson printer to the iPhone.
- Connect Epson printer to iphoneLaunch the Epson iPrint app on your iPhone.
- Now, you will see a screen telling you “Printer is not selected” & asking you to select your Epson printer.
- Tap on the ” Tap to select your printer” option.
- Now, you will have to look for your printer in the “local” tab & tap on its name.
- If your printer is not showing in the list of all available printers, then, search for it by tapping on the “search” button at the bottom of the “Local” tab.
- If it still doesn’t appear, Then, you can connect the Epson printer manually to your iPhone by tapping on the “Direct wifi setup” option under the “Manual IP” tab.
- In the end, tap on the “Add” option you see at the bottom of that window.
- Hence, you have connected your iPhone & Epson printer with each other & now you can easily print from your iPhone.
These simple steps will help you in connecting both your Mac computer & iPhone device to your Epson printer. The Epson connect printer setup utility is now finished