Sometimes you need to cancel or change your trip due to urgent unavoidable reasons like the death of a loved one or some court summons. In that case, you have no choice but to cancel your trip. Qatar airways understand this and provide passengers with an easy and simple Refund process. You can call Qatar Airways Customer Service, or you can apply for a refund online by yourself. Follow the step provided below.
Procedure to initiate Refund via online form:
- First, open the official website of Qatar airways.
- Then, go to the "manage booking" portal on the homepage.
- Enter the reservation code with your last name and click on the confirm button.
- You will find the booking details with Qatar Airways,
- You can select the flight you wish to get the Refund for.
- Tap on the gets a refund button from the drop-down list.
- You will see the refund form. Fill out the necessary details required in the form.
- Select the submit button.
- Your refund request will be forwarded to the customer service representative when you click the submit button.
You will receive a confirmatory email at your registered email address with the requisite details, and you will get a refund according to Qatar Airways Refund Policy.
- If you have made a payment using an online medium, it will take 7 to 10 business days to get a refund.
- If you have made a payment using an offline medium like cash or cheque, it may take up to 15 to 20 business days for a refund.
If you are busy or don't want to complete the entire process alone, Qatar airways also provide other alternative options. You may call the Qatar Airways Contact Number and talk to a customer service representative. You need to ask the representative to initiate a refund request on your behalf.