Things to Ask Before Hiring a Divorce Lawyer [Divorce Lawyers in Nassau County]
Divorce lawyers are lawyers who specialize in the area of family law, which includes divorce and other types of separation. Divorce lawyers can help you with issues like child custody, child support, spousal support (also called alimony), and property division.
A divorce lawyer can help you by providing legal advice and representation in the court. They may also be able to offer mediation services or represent you in negotiations with your spouse.
Questions to Ask Before Hiring Divorce Lawyers
Divorce lawyers are not just for the rich and famous. They are there to help you get through one of the most difficult and emotional times in your life.
Before you hire a divorce lawyer, make sure that you ask them these questions:
- How much does the lawyer cost?
- How do they charge for their services, per hour or per project?
- What kind of cases do they handle?
- Do they have experience with my specific type of case?
- What is the process of the consultation?
- Do they offer free consultations?
- What is their success rate?
- Is there anything I need to do before my consultation or trial date?
- Will they take my case on a contingency basis?
- What is their working style?
- Can I reach them easily by phone or email if I need to talk about my case?
- Do they have a good track record in court?; and many others.
When it comes to providing best assistance for divorce cases, Solomos & Storms, PLLC is the top notch divorce lawyer in Nassau County. They have an outstanding team of highly skilled and talented professionals who go the extra mile to make the divorce process as efficient and cost effective as possible so that you can move on with your life.
You can contact their professionals by filling out a simple questionnaire present on their official website 🌎 SolomosStorms.com or calling 📞 718 278 5900 for a free consultation related to your divorce case.
Contact Us Now
Solomos and Storms, PLLC
📍 : 33-08 Broadway, Queens, NY 11106
🕘 : Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm