There are so many essential oils available that it is difficult to pick a favorite. There are oils that we love to use over and over. These oils are great for relaxing, and they can also be used to improve the quality of our lives.
These top essential oils are available for you to use in your home.
1. How to use Peppermint essential oils
Uses and benefits of peppermint essential oils
Our essential oils list includes peppermint essential oil at the top! Peppermint oil's refreshing aroma and cooling sensation are irresistible.
- The steam distillation of the peppermint leaves and flowering tops is what creates our Peppermint oil.
- Each 15-ml Peppermint essential oil contains one pound of peppermint.
- Although peppermint plants were originally developed in Europe, today 75 percent of the world’s peppermint supply is grown in the United States.
How to use it
- Peppermint can be applied topically to provide a refreshing, cool sensation after a hard workout or long day.
- It can be diffused to increase the energy and stimulation in your space.
- For a stimulating aroma, inhale or apply Peppermint topically on your chest.
Megha Tips- Add peppermint essential oil into your bath! The hot water mixed with the cooling oil is what we love. Take deep, relaxing inhalations of the aromatic steam.
2. How to use lavender essential oil
The lavender essential oil in a bottle Lavender essential oil has a wonderful scent that blends freshness, calm, floral, and calm. This oil is great for soothing the skin and relaxing your mind.
- Our Lavender essential oils are steam extracted from the flowering tops.
- To make one 15-ml oil bottle, it takes 27 square feet.
- Ancient Greece praised the many uses and qualities of lavender.
- Lavender can be used topically to soothe and cleanse minor skin irritations.
- It can be used topically to reduce the appearance and support aging skin.
- To create a calm oasis, diffuse lavender or make it part of your bedtime routine.
Megha Tips - Add a few drops of Lavender essential oil in lotions, shampoos, and other skincare products. The luxurious scent and the skin benefits will be a delight!
3. How to use lemon essential oil
Lemon essential oil is like sunshine in a bottle! Lemon oil has a cheerful citrus aroma that will make your day brighter. Lemon oil is a popular choice for eliminating odors and creating a positive atmosphere.
- To make our Lemon oil, we cold press the lemon rinds.
- To make a 15-ml Lemon essential oil, you need 75 lemon rinds
- The origins of the lemon tree are in Asia. It can grow to heights of around 20 feet.
How to use it
- To the naturally-derived floor, window, and surface cleaners, add a few drops. *
- Diffuse Lemon to create a bright, sunny space.
- It can be added to hair conditioners and DIY hair masks to give your hair a smoother and shinier appearance.
*Do not use Lemon essential oils on granite or stones as it can etch the surface.
Megha Tips: Lemon essential oil can help you get through stressful situations at work or school. To help you shine, diffuse Lemon oil.
4. How to use Tea Tree essential oils
Tea Tree essential oil is a favorite of ours. This oil, also known as Melaleuca Alternifolia or Melaleuca Alternifolia is a refreshing and powerful addition to your kitchen.
- Our Tea Tree essential oil steam distills from the Melaleuca alternifolia leaves.
- Tea Tree oil is a beloved beauty product that has been used for hundreds of years.
- Tea Tree can be used topically to reduce the appearance and health of skin, hair, scalp, nails, and other imperfections.
- It can be diffused to remove musty odors, and freshen your living space.
- Tea Tree oil can be added to soaps made at home to increase their cleansing properties.
Megha Tips: To keep your linens and towels fresh, mix a few drops of Tea Tree essential oil and water in a small spray bottle. Say goodbye to musty closet smells!
5. How to use Frankincense essential oils
Jain Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense essential oils have an earthy, grounding aroma that we love to use for deep contemplation. Frankincense oil isn't a new idea. It has been used since 1500 BCE.
- Boswellia carterii resin is used to distill our Frankincense essential oils.
- Boswellia carterii trees can be found in northern Africa near the Arabian Peninsula.
- Frankincense oil, which is used in religious ceremonies in the Middle East, is considered holy oil.
- Frankincense can be applied topically to improve the appearance of healthy skin.
- It can be applied topically to correct uneven skin tone.
- To promote relaxation, calmness, and focus, diffuse Frankincense
Megha Tips - Take a leaf from the oil's ancient history and diffuse Frankincense to create an atmosphere of calm, and grounding that is perfect for meditation, yoga, and quiet contemplation.
For any bulk orders please email us at email@example.com