Fans are mainly used in metallurgy, petrochemical, electric power, urban rail transit, textiles, ships and other fields of the national economy and ventilation in various places. With the increasing competition in the wind turbine manufacturing industry, mergers and acquisitions and capital operations among large wind turbine manufacturing enterprises are becoming more and more frequent, and excellent domestic wind turbine manufacturing enterprises are paying more and more attention to the research on the industry market, especially the industrial development environment and product buyers. Research in depth.
General ventilation fans (usually small and medium centrifugal and axial fans) are the most widely used. What are the differences between common centrifugal fans and axial fans?
1. Different exhaust directions: the exhaust direction of the axial flow fan is straight along the direction of the axis, the air inlet and exhaust port of the fan are on the same axis parallel line, and the exhaust direction of the centrifugal fan is perpendicular to the air inlet. 360-degree specified direction exhaust can be realized.
2. The degree of installation difficulty is different: the installation of the axial flow fan is relatively simple, usually directly installed on the wall or connected to the air duct. Centrifugal fans are more complicated to install.
3. The difference between air volume and air pressure: the air volume and air pressure of the axial flow fan is relatively small, and there is basically no air pressure, while the air volume and air pressure of the centrifugal fan is relatively large. If there are many elbows in the pipeline, the air extraction distance and the air supply distance are compared If it is far away and the pipeline resistance is large, a centrifugal fan must be used.
4. Different appearance and shape: the appearance of axial flow fan is basically cylindrical, and the appearance of centrifugal fan is snail-shaped.
5. The motor connection method of the fan is different: the motor connection of the axial flow fan is generally in the body of the fan, and the motor of the centrifugal fan is connected by the shaft, which is generally external to the fan exhaust duct.