In India, the tractor models are available in an extensive variety that ranges between 11 HP - 120 HP. These tractor models are manufactured with powerful engines, which is a prominent reason to become India's most selling tractor brand. Its superlative features make them compatible with almost every farming attachment and activity. Along with the farming activities, some of the tractor models are also ideal for commercial activities as well. Moreover, it manufactures the models according to the farmer’s budget. Here we are showing the 2 popular tractor models that fit into your budget.
FARMTRAC 60 POWERMAXX
- FARMTRAC 60 POWERMAXX is fitted with 3 cylinders with a 3510 CC engine capacity and is capable of delivering an output of 55 HP.
- It is implemented with a Dry-type air filter system to keep the engine clean and prevent heat disaster.
- Its Dual / Independent clutch helps to connect and disconnect the engine quickly.
- This tractor is fitted with a Constant-mesh transmission box with 20 gears, including 16 forward and 4 reverse.
- The Farmtrac tractor 60 price is available at Rs. 7.40 Lakhs to Rs. 7.70 Lakhs.
SONALIKA DI 60 SIKANDER
- SONALIKA DI 60 SIKANDER is manufactured with 4 cylinders with a 3707 CC engine capacity, that delivers an output of 60 HP.
- It is a heavy-duty tractor model that is fitted with a Dual Clutch and Constant-mesh transmission with 8 forward and 2 reverse gears.
- Its 62-litre fuel tank makes it durable and enduring to handle heavy farming implements.
- The Sonalika 60 price starts from Rs. 8.30 Lakh* and goes up to Rs. 8.90 Lakh*.