A few users who have recently created an account on the Kraken exchange may not know how to buy, sell, or convert cryptos on it. However, users need to understand that all these processes are pretty simple and you simply need to make sure that you are following the correct path. But, to make it more clear for you, we are going to introduce you to the newly launched "Buy crypto" tool. Using this tool, one can easily make crypto purchases, sell them off, or convert the available cryptos to their preferred ones.
However, to do all of that, you need to make sure that you have access to a verified Kraken account. The non-verified users on Kraken may not be able to use all the features that are available on this platform. Therefore, you need to make sure that you are ready with a device connected to the internet and your account on the Kraken exchange.
What does crypto conversion mean?
By converting crypto, you can make sure that you are able to convert any crypto into your preferred cash asset. Along with that, you can also make sure that you have got the desired pair of crypto or cash assets in your account. And the best thing about converting crypto on Kraken login is that you can choose any supported currency pair without facing any kind of restrictions/ limitations.
Steps to convert crypto on Kraken
- Sign in to your account on the Kraken exchange
- Thereafter, you can click on the "Buy Crypto" option
- And then, choose the "Convert" option
- Followed by this, you need to choose one asset from the "From" drop-down
- At this, stage, you have to select any of the currency from the "To" drop-down
- Choose the amount of crypto you want to convert
- Click on the "Review" option and cross-check your order
- If everything seems ok, click the "Confirm" option
Being one of the most desirable as well as safe crypto exchanges available today, Kraken exchange has become the favorite of the users. With the ability to buy or sell crypto tokens, it also provides you with the option to convert your cryptos into any combination of supported assets. All you need to do is follow the steps that are given in this article and you'll be done.