Zoosk Reviews (2022) Is It A Trustworthy Dating Site?
Are you looking for a way to find love without going outside? Well, online dating sites can be a place where you can meet better singles interested in real connections. Most people use these sites to enjoy chatting, dating, and meeting new people worldwide. So, do you want to use these sites to meet someone special? If yes, then you will love to read this guide because here we will discuss the most popular online dating site Zoosk Dating. Let’s know more about this site via Zoosk Reviews.
Zoosk Dating Site information
United States, Canada, United Kingdom, International
Free or Paid
Paid site with a limited free trial
Free – Basic + Contact
Cost Per Month
From $12.49 / month
Average Sign-Up Time
Under 5 minutes
Online dating service
Overview of Zoosk Dating Site
Zoosk is one of the popular dating sites on the internet with over 35 million members, 30 million+ downloads, and 3 million+ messages sent every day. Zoosk dating app is available in 25 languages and more than 80 countries. This dating site is best for singles looking for casual flirting that may potentially turn into a long-term relationship.
Zoosk dating site is one of the largest online dating services that was launched in December 2007. The founder of this dating site is Alex Mehr, Shayan Zadeh, Brad Henrickson, and John Smart. While searching for information on Zoosk Reviews, we have found out that this site is heavily integrated with social networking sites. It allows its members to connect with each other across multiple platforms.
In the comparison of other popular online dating services, Zoosk.com ranks in the top 10 in average monthly US traffic. Zoosk is now the largest dating application on Facebook, with more than 1 million users and more than 12.4 million likes. Along with this, Zoosk is consistently in the top 5 dating apps in the iOS app store in the US. According to Google play, Zoosk is also one of the most downloaded dating applications for Android phones.
What is Zoosk?
Zoosk is a popular dating site with millions of members that allows you to access your account via their website, phone apps, and Facebook app. First of all, Zoosk was just a Facebook dating app that was extremely popular back in the late 2000s. Zoosk members are called Zooskers.
Like other services, the Zoosk dating app does not require its member’s detailed information for profiles. Although, they offer a number of different ways to be matched with fellow Zooskers. The headquarters of this site is situated in Berlin and Germany.
While reading the Review Of Zoosk, we have seen a special feature of this site ‘Behavioral Matchmaking.’ This advanced matchmaking technology of Zoosk learns its user’s preference for the potential matches. They use this data to model its user’s preference to better match the singles on Zoosk.
Unique Fact of the Zoosk Dating Site
Through reading the various Zoosk Reviews of customers, we have come across some unique facts that make this site unique from other online dating sites.
- Most popular dating site on the internet with over 35 million members.
- Best for singles who want to find their life partners.
- Founded in December 2007 in Fremont, California.
- Over 3 million + messages are sent on average every day.
- Zoosk dating site is a part of the spark network group of dating sites.
- This site has a good mix of people looking for all kinds of relationships.
Positive Aspects Of Zoosk Dating Site
The following are the positive aspects of this dating site that make this dating site worth using:
- This site offers many ways to access your Zoosk account, including the website, IOS, Android phone apps, and Facebook app.
- It has a swipe-like feature to meet singles in your area.
- Zoosk has very affordable membership plan options.
- On the Apple app store, it is the #1 grossing dating app.
- This site is available in over 80 countries in 25 different languages.
- Profile photos can be verified.
Negative Aspects Of the Zoosk Dating Site
The following are the negative aspects of this site that you should know before using this site:
- During the free trial, you will see the pop-up ads.
- You will need to know the search features with so many options.
- Like other online dating services, Zoosk does not offer profiles with detailed information.
- Its search options are also limited due to less information about the user.
- Also, this site has different payment options that are very confusing.
Is Zoosk Worth It To Use?
Zoosk is a California-based online dating app service that has had international clients for over a decade and a half. With over 35 million user accounts, the Zoosk dating site stands as a good mix for singles looking for casual flirting that may turn into a long-term relationship.
So if you are looking for a good dating option between casual flirting and serious relationships, then this site is worth using. But, if you are only looking for a serious relationship, then this site is not worth using.
For Whom Zoosk Is Good?
- For Singles looking for casual flirting that can potentially lead to something more.
- Singles who are looking for serious relationships.
- Good for people who do not mind paying for a premium membership to find love.
- For those singles who like browsing the potential matches among 40 million members worldwide.
For Whom Zoosk Might Not Be Good?
- Singles who are looking for casual hookups or one-night stands.
- People who prefer to have matches based on personality test compatibility quizzes.
- Singles who do not want to have too many options on match selection.