Mahindra tractor is among the most popular tractor manufacturers in India. This brand understands the needs and requirements of Indian farmers and manufactures high-class tractors accordingly. Mahindra JIVO 365 DI is a powerful tractor that all farmers admire for its strength and versatile nature. This post is about Mahindra JIVO 365 DI, which contains all essential information about Mahindra JIVO 365 Price, quality features, engine capacity, and much more.
Mahindra Tractor is made to be Tough HarDam, ready to take on any challenges in different fields. These tractors are known for their outstanding performance, even in rough areas.
Why Did A Farmer Choose Mahindra Jivo 365 Tractor?
Farmers choose Mahindra Jivo 365 tractor because this tractor is fully packed with many outstanding features. Here are some below.
- It has a 36 HP engine that delivers power with 3 cylinders, providing good functioning to the tractor.
- Mahindra Jivo 365 has a Single Dry clutch with Oil Immersed Brakes with 3 Discs that prevents slippage.
- This tractor is equipped with Constant Mesh / Sliding Mesh type transmission with 8 Forward + 8 Reverse gears.
- It is fitted with a 35 litres fuel tank that makes it durable and helps to function for long hours.
- Mahindra Jivo 365 DI comes with 4 WD which is paired with 8.00 x 16 front tyres and 12.4 x 24 rear tyres.
Mahindra Jivo 365 DI Price
Mahindra JIVO 365 DI tractor price in India is very affordable for all small and marginal Indian farmers. This tractor efficiently performs all agricultural activities and is available at a reasonable price range. The price range of Mahindra 365 DI is between Rs. 4.80 lakh* to Rs. 5.50 lakh*. This price may vary according to the states and cities in India.