If you don’t know how to download the Canon drivers from ij.start.canon, you are at the right place. We have given simple instructions to download the printer drivers from ij.start.canon and carry out a Canon printer setup process. Read the step-by-step procedure below.
How to Set Up a Canon Printer in Quick Steps
If setting up a Canon printer seems complicated, you can follow the instructions given below.
- First of all, you should place your Canon printer on the floor.
- Remove the tapes wrapped around the printer to unbox your new Canon printer.
- Take out the printer.
- Place the printer on the plain surface.
- Make sure that the surface is dry.
- Take the power cable out of your printer box.
- You need to connect the same power cable to the Canon printer and then connect it to the primary power source.
- In order to switch on your Canon printer, hit the Power button.
- Install the ink cartridges in the cartridge slots.
- Load the pages on the paper tray of your Canon printer.
- That's how you can prepare your Canon printer for the setup process in quick steps.
- In order to download the Canon printer drivers from Ij.start.canon, follow the process.
How to Download Canon Printer Drivers from Ij.start.canon
In order to see improvement in your printer's performance, you can download and install the latest Canon printer drivers by accessing your web browser and then visiting ij.start.canon. Follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to launch a web browser and then visit the link ij.start.canon.
- When you reach the site, you need to select your printer model from the list that you see on the page.
- Having selected the printer model, select the OK button.
- The Drivers & Download will appear on the web page.
- Select the printer drivers for your Canon printer model.
- Click on the Download button.
- Wait for the download to finish properly.
- Having downloaded the Canon printer drivers from ij.start.canon, install the drivers properly by launching the installer.
- In order to finish the installation process, you need to follow the instructions shown on the screen.
Note: Ij.start.canon offers drivers for various Canon printer models. In order to download drivers for any Canon printer model, you can go to the site ij.start.canon.
How to Connect Android Smartphone to Your Canon Printer
After downloading the latest version of Canon drivers from ij.start.canon, you can carry out the process of connecting an Android smartphone to your new Canon printer to print wirelessly. Follow these quick and easy instructions:
- First of all, you should download the drivers for your Canon printer model according to the OS of your system by visiting ij.start.canon and install the drivers.
- Next, download the Canon PRINT app on the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Keep the Canon printer turned on.
- The Wi-Fi light should remain lit while the process is running.
- Launch the Canon PRINT app on the Android device.
- Click the Add Printer and then click on the Register printer option.
- Next, click on the Printer setup option and then click on the Connect via wireless router option.
- Select the wireless network you want to set up a connection to.
- Enter the right password in the provided field for the desired network and then hit OK.
- When your printer recognizes the network settings, you are to select OK.
- Select the right printer model from the list displayed on the device, and click the OK button to finalize the process.
- Download the drivers for your printer model from ij.start.canon before the implementation of the process.
- You can now print wirelessly from your Android device to your Canon printer.