Canon is a platform for getting the canon printer driver. You can easily download the driver according to your model as ij start canon is designed with a user-friendly interface.
HOW TO SETUP CANON IJ PRINTER From IJ.START.CANON ?
- Make your initial setup of the Canon printer simple by following the procedure available here.
- Initially, unbox the Canon printer and place it on a flat table.
- Take all the additional accessories out of the box.
- Connect the power cord between the Canon printer and the wall power supply.
- Turn on the Canon printer.
- The next step is to download the drivers necessary for associating the printer you have purchased and your computer.
- Open a browser and navigate to the manufacturer’s site - IJ.START.CANON Key in your model number and version of OS.
- Download the MP driver package. Once the download completes, double-click the setup file to run it.
- Read the instructions that appear on your screen and follow them to finish the setup process.
- Take a test print to verify whether you have connected the printer to the computer properly.
HOW TO SETUP WIRELESS CONNECTION WITH CANON IJ PRINTER
- Long-press the ON button to turn On the Canon printer.
- Tap the Settings button on the Canon printer’s touch panel and then press the arrow key to go to the Device Settings window.
- Press OK and tap the arrow buttons until you switch to the Wireless LAN setup window.
- Select the OK button, and the Canon printer will start searching for wireless networks.
- Press the name of your Wireless Fidelity network, choose the OK button, and then type the password in the Enter Passphrase field.
- Press the OK button and wait until the Connected pop-up window displays on the touch panel.
- Add the Canon printer to your personal computer.
For more visit : Ij.start canon | ij.start.canon