The latest market intelligence report, titled ‘Global Automotive Navigation Systems Market’, is intended to provide the target audience with the necessary information about the global Automotive Navigation Systems industry. The report comprises a detailed analysis of the vital elements of the Automotive Navigation Systems market, including key drivers, constraints, opportunities, limitations, threats, and micro- and macro-economic factors. The report carefully investigates the present market scenario and the fundamental growth prospects. The report entails an organized database of the Automotive Navigation Systems market dynamics that helps market analysts estimate the global market growth rate over the projected timeline. Therefore, the report, published by Emergen Reserch, is a detail-oriented compilation of the crucial aspects of the Automotive Navigation Systems market, including the key players’ product offerings, the wide application range of these products, the major market segments, leading market contenders, their company profiles, pricing strategies, production capacities, revenue generation schemes, technological advancements, and many others.
Rapidly emerging economies, changing standards of living, and increased spending capacity of individuals, as well as rapid development of connected car and autonomous vehicle infrastructure and rising demand for fleet management, are some factors driving market revenue growth
There has been a growth in demand for safety and navigation features such as Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), Lane Departure Warning Systems (LDWS), and GPS navigation systems for enhanced road safety and convenience. Several market players are introducing new features and innovative software in order to provide better and more precise navigation services. In January 2021, for instance, Alps Alpine & Qualcomm introduced ‘ViewPose’, a precise positioning system created to overcome limitations of traditional GPS, particularly in metropolitan areas with inconsistent signals.
Click Here To Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/980
Use of connected cars has increased over the past few years. Connected cars are connected to Internet and share data with any external device or service. Moreover, GPS technology is used in connected cars to offer navigation services, for calculating quickest routes while taking into consideration real-time traffic conditions to prevent traffic jams. Use of GPS systems helps in development of precise navigation systems, self-driving cars and assisted driving, automated eCall distress signals, and intelligent speed adaptation. Thus, rapid development of connected cars is likely to drive growth of the market for automotive navigation systems.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In-dash navigation systems segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. In-dash navigation systems refer to a vehicle\'s integrated navigation system that displays maps and provides turn-by-turn directions for location routes. It can provide real-time traffic information, 3D High Definition (HD) maps, weather forecasts, voice help, music, and Over-the-Air (OTA) map updates, among others. Display unit, control module, antenna module, and wiring harness are primary components of an in-dash navigation system. In-dash navigation systems can also accurately track vehicle\'s speed by wiring unit to vehicle\'s internal speed signal.
- Passenger cars segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Passenger cars are equipped with navigation systems that are either mounted atop or built into dashboard. These factory-installed navigation systems offer better accuracy, more functions, and better integration than smartphone navigation. Increasing production of passenger vehicles is resulting in demand for navigation systems.
- Aftermarket segment is expected to register a steady revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Older cars that do not come with a factory-fitted navigation system can be fitted with an aftermarket navigation system on their dashboard or a portable navigation system can be used. With increasing e-commerce sector, e-commerce enterprises are under pressure to deliver products to their clients on time. For Business to Customer (B2C) distribution, several e-commerce enterprises are creating agreements with current logistic suppliers. Logistics companies have been extending their services to meet this demand by adding more vehicles to their fleets. To reach their customers on time, these trucks were generally outfitted with satellite navigation systems.
- Automotive navigation systems market in Asia Pacific is expected to account for largest revenue share among other regional markets during the forecast period, due to presence of a large number of manufacturers in this region. Growing urbanization, high disposable income, growing consumer demand for cars, growing car-sharing activities, growing smartphone adoption associated with an increase in Internet connectivity, and presence of global and local vendors will support growth of automotive navigation systems market in APAC over the forecast period. Moreover, market is likely to benefit from rapid technical improvements and an increase in demand for commercial journeys.
- Major companies in the global market report include TomTom International BV., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Continental AG, Pioneer Corporation, Telenav Inc., NNG Software Developing and Commercial Llc., Robert Bosch GmbH, ALPINE ELECTRONICS, Inc., Renault Group, and Ford Motor Company
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automotive-navigation-systems-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global automotive navigation systems market on basis of device type, vehicle type, sales channel, and region:
- Device Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- In-Dash Navigation Systems
- Portable Navigation Devices (PNDs)
- Mobile Navigation Systems
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
Global Automotive Navigation Systems Market Geographical Landscape - Synopsis:
The report closely studies the growth trajectory of the global Automotive Navigation Systems Market . It brings to light the global dominance of the leading regional segments, including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
The study elaborates on the crucial information pertaining to the regional Automotive Navigation Systems share. It simultaneously focuses on the significant details about the growth patterns of each regional market.
Moreover, the report encases an exhaustive geographical study of the market, emphasizing the business growth prospects and market barriers for each of the key market regions.
Overview of the Automotive Navigation Systems Market Report:
- Introduction, Product Scope, Market Overview, and Opportunities
- Analysis of the Manufacturers with sales, revenue, and price analysis
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape
- Extensive profiling of the key competitors along with their business strategies and market size
- Regional analysis of the market along with sales, revenue, market share, and global position
- Country-wise analysis of the market along with types, applications, and manufacturing
- Strategic recommendations to established players as well as new entrants
Benefits of Purchasing Global Automotive Navigation Systems Market Report:
Inimitable Expertise: Analysts will provide deep insights into the reports.
Analyst Support: Get your query resolved from our team before and after purchasing the report.
Strategic Recommendations: The report is helpful for the start-ups, and new entrants as it provides comprehensive analysis and recommendations on the basis of qualitative and quantitative analysis.
Customer’s Satisfaction: Our team will assist with all your research needs and customizes the report.
Assured Quality: We focus on the quality and accuracy of the report.
Finally, all aspects of the Automotive Navigation Systems market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Explore more Emergen Research Reports @
Automotive Intelligent Lighting Market https://marketographics.com/automotive-intelligent-lighting-market-scenario-size-share-trends-growth-analysis-research-insights-outlook-opportunity-overview-segmentations-applications-types-and-forecasts-2020/
ADAS and Autonomous Driving Components Market https://marketographics.com/adas-and-autonomous-driving-components-market-high-demand-recent-trends-future-growth-industry-analysis-forecasts-research-top-manufacturers-and-outlook-2027/
Automotive Adaptive Lighting Market https://marketographics.com/automotive-adaptive-lighting-market-technology-product-scope-demand-business-scenario-trends-share-applications-types-and-forecasts-2020-2028/
Space Propulsion System Market https://www.einpresswire.com/shareable-preview/DUh1v9SHK81dQQUiLxD1eg
Drone Logistics and Transportation Market https://www.einpresswire.com/shareable-preview/jHNvIqtrQKOXoRS3TmoUOw
Electric Vehicle Testing, Inspection, and Certification Market https://www.einpresswire.com/article/564888327/electric-vehicle-testing-inspection-and-certification-market-future-growth-insights-share-and-forecasts-report-2028
Air-to-Air Refueling Market https://www.einpresswire.com/shareable-preview/hnlj_Jx5nRB6oGm99sMwyg
About us :
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights