Avocados may have countless health advantages, including improved digestion, abridged depression risk, and cancer protection. Avocados, also identified as butter fruit, are a variety of berries, and they thrive in hotter climates.
Table of Content
- What are the Nutritious Values of Avocados
- What are the 5 Nutritious and Tasty Avocado Smoothie Recipes
- What are the Major Ingredients Used to Add a Tasty Avocado Smoothies
- Role of Avocados in Food Formulations
Food Research Lab Avocado Smoothie with Extended Shelf Life
- Food Research Lab has assisted a food company in the UK to enhance the shelf life of avocado smoothies. Their product had a shelf life of approximately not more than one day.
- Our food formulation scientists worked on enhancing the avocado smoothie’s overall product acceptability. We used the Accelerated Shelf Life Testing method to conduct and extend the product’s shelf life.
- The results were effective as the product showed no changes in quality even after one day in refrigerated conditions. The client was greatly satisfied with the final extended shelf life Smoothie They also further utilized our food packaging consulting service to determine the right packaging material and method to safeguard the quality and shelf life of the product.
- Food Research Lab focuses on creating innovative food products with extended shelf life without using harmful preservatives and artificial additives.
Want are the healthy benefits and nutritious benefits of avocado smoothies: https://bit.ly/3EH04xz
Do you want to formulate your next great food or beverage product by innovating in ingredients?
Visit our Website: https://www.foodresearchlab.com/
Contact no: UK- +44- 161 818 4656, INDIA- +91 9566299022